Website to track draft order (Skins) updates weekly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/nfldraftorder.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/nfldraftorder.html</a>

ybyne4az.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Heck I am holding out that the Skins end up with the overall #1 draft pick in 2014 thus providing Snead the opportunity to trade this Ram Skins pick for another boat load of top picks.

I can dream too..... :cool:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Rabid Ram said:
How are the 1-4 falcons picking lower then 2 2-4 Teams?

Must be the projected final record they have posted there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i think we better temper our expectations a little. remember the skins were 3 and 7 last season before going on a 6 game winnning streak. you never know.

hopefully the rams can get a long winning streak going.

Psycho_X

Legend
If we can get a top 10 from Redskins I'll be rolling in the streets happy. If we get a top 5 I'll be setting off fireworks in the street. If they some how collapse into rumble and get the number 1 pick I'll do it all naked and not care at all.

It won't happen but can you imagine getting the number 1 pick and it's someone elses? First off, that'd be like winning the lottery all over again. Especially if Sam stays on his two game tear... we could auction that puppy off for another three first rounders and then some more probably lol.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Psycho_X said:
If we can get a top 10 from Redskins I'll be rolling in the streets happy. If we get a top 5 I'll be setting off fireworks in the street. If they some how collapse into rumble and get the number 1 pick I'll do it all naked and not care at all.

It won't happen but can you imagine getting the number 1 pick and it's someone elses? First off, that'd be like winning the lottery all over again. Especially if Sam stays on his two game tear... we could auction that puppy off for another three first rounders and then some more probably lol.

If you are going to dream, might as well dream very big ! If that were to occur it would make NFL news for a century & could cause severe damage to Washington.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Psycho_X said:

K. You're a dude right? I'm good with the second overall pick then. :sly:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BonifayRam said:
If you are going to dream, might as well dream very big ! If that were to occur it would make NFL news for a century & could cause severe damage to Washington.

Like the douches in Washington aren't damaging that place as it is. Oh... you mean the team. My bad.

Guess Ill be rooting for some of those other lower tier teams to get a few wins so Washington can fall further.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Psycho_X said:

K. You're a dude right? I'm good with the second overall pick then. :sly:

LMAO!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately I thought they actually looked like they were improving a bit against Dallas. RG Knee got running the ball and looked back up to nearly full speed. That team will live and die on how he does. Hopefully he sucks some more....

jap

Legend
Is this draft order tracking website a community service, especially for Rams fans?