We will win tomorrow!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
1. Marcus Peter's has something to prove.

2. We have virtually 0 injuries and the cohesion of the team is at elite level.

3. We have a doubled headed rushing attack consisting of a "butter ball of knives" in CJ and a thoroughbred horse in a revitalized and rested Gurely.

4. Our offensive line is the shiznit. (And this is basically LT AW home field, having won three high school and one college championship with Nick Saben while at LSU.)

5. Suh is motivated. He's already tasted the pain of losing in the Superdome during the playoffs when he was in Detroit and I'm a 100% sure he doesn't want to taste it again.

6. AD. He played disciplined against Dallas so there is no validity to this idea that's he's opening up holes for the opposing ball carrier. He's on a mission. Regular press is great. Success in the playoffs is the stuff of yellow jackets.

7. Talib. He makes the entire defense better. His presence on the field is undeniable. How many players can you say that about? A handful at best.

8. The team knows that they're being presented with the opportunity to go to the Dance. They aren't messing around. You saw the fast start they got off to against Dallas. They look nothing like the team that lost to Atlanta last year. They are firing on all cylinders.

9. Eli Apple can be beat on every bubble screen or deep comeback.

10. The interior of their defensive line has been decimated by injury. Oh and guess what, we excell at running the ball up the middle.

11. Wade Phillips will have a plan. I foresee stunts to get Brees to move up the pocket into an oncoming LB on a delayed blitz.

12. McGenius. Nuff said. Respect to Mr. Balls of Steel. What he did the other week, when he went for a TD instead of FG in that situation, has never been done in recorded history. And I don't think he's crazy.

:yay:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If we win the turnover battle or just stay even, I like our chances.

fearsomefour

Legend
It's also unusual going into a playoff game expecting both teams to fake a kick and go for a fourth down or two.