We will see more of this.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I can feel it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6RkPYcw7oo[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
. . . and then some.

steferfootball

Starter
3 things:

1) I miss danny
2) Why did we cut Daniel Fells? Steven Spach and Billy Bajama over him? :/ He doesn't have the greatest hands, but then again, Lance Kendricks.
3) To me, Mark Clayton illustrates what Sam can do with a player who can get some separation at all three levels of the field.

bluecoconuts

Legend
steferfootball said:
3 things:

1) I miss danny
2) Why did we cut Daniel Fells? Steven Spach and Billy Bajama over him? :/ He doesn't have the greatest hands, but then again, Lance Kendricks.
3) To me, Mark Clayton illustrates what Sam can do with a player who can get some separation at all three levels of the field.

1) We all do
2) Cap reasons mostly. We thought Kendricks would be a huge upgrade, and gambled that Uh-Oh would stay healthy. We were wrong. I have faith in Kendricks and I think he'll be great next year. Uh-Oh, I'm eh about. We'll see.
3) Exactly. I hope he can hit camp healthy and earn a spot on the roster to play. If he is healthy and in shape of course.

steferfootball

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
steferfootball said:
2) Cap reasons mostly. We thought Kendricks would be a huge upgrade, and gambled that Uh-Oh would stay healthy. We were wrong. I have faith in Kendricks and I think he'll be great next year. Uh-Oh, I'm eh about. We'll see.
I was always a Fells fan. I think the issue was that Fells wasn't a good blocker. Bajama and Spach were supposed to be, but weren't worth a roster spot at the end of the season.

Personally, I wanted Uh-Oh, Kendricks, and Fells on the roster...however that would have left us with 3 receiving tight ends.

I also think Kendricks will be a stud soon. Uh-Oh was a good pick in the 5th, but I think he needs to be cut. It is sad, because he can play when healthy.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My question is for McD...

Where the hell are the roll outs? Sam is a stud on the roll outs.