We will be facing Kirk Cousins week 2.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just reported that Cousins will be the starter week 1. He's definitely their best QB. Was hoping to face RGknee one last time.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
you beat me to it. this is fucking awesome. I live in deep Skins territory. As in 15 mins from the practice facility. I'll be shoving it in my friends faces as long as I can. I hope I bump into RG3 again someday and tell him good job in Washington :D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Best part was extremeskins guys brushing it off saying these guys were nothing special.

Yeah well, we got 6 starters here. And the Danny Boys have NOTHING.

RamzFanz

Damnit
You think we can get them to chant RG3 again in the 4th quarter? That would be awesome!

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Going against these guys in week 2 after getting Seattle's defense in week 1 should be quite a contrast.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Yep looks like it will Cousins week 2!!!

OMG if we can't start the season off 2-0 and come home to play the Steelers i can see something good for us this year.

Gotta handle business week One and beat Seattle!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
you beat me to it. this is freaking awesome. I live in deep Skins territory. As in 15 mins from the practice facility. I'll be shoving it in my friends faces as long as I can. I hope I bump into RG3 again someday and tell him good job in Washington :D

Rams have their own issues so I would always tread lightly when beating one's chest.

V3

Hall of Fame
I usually like having my bye weeks more towards the middle of the season.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I can't decide which organization is worse...the foreskins, or the raiders.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Oh that's an easy one. I think the needle is pointing up for the Raiders. As for the foreskins... That clunk you're about to hear is them hitting bottom.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Best part was extremeskins guys brushing it off saying these guys were nothing special.

Yeah well, we got 6 starters here. And the Danny Boys have NOTHING.

Funny thing is - even a straight up swap for Michael Brockers would have been a HUGE win in that trade for us - so to get Brockers, Jenkins, Ogletree, Studman and Gregzilla is one of, if not, the most one-sided trade in the history of football.

If Greg Robinson pans out to be what we thought he was going to be - a potential pro-bowl LT - wow, but even if he's a bust we've got 2 serviceable starters in this league (Ogletree and Studman) and 2 high quality starters (Jenkins and Brockers) - and I know people will disagree with me on that but its my opinion.!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

I think the Raiders have had two really good drafts in a row now. McKenzie seems to be righting that ship - or at least he seems to have stopped the leaks to continue to stretch a metaphor...

Potential franchise QB? Carr. Stud defensive player to build a team around? Mack. One of the most highly scouted WRs to come out of college recently? Cooper. They've also made some questionable at the time additions to the offensive line - I always thought Donald Penn was a bum - but that was largely on watching Robert Quinn whip him for 4 sacks in a game - but they talk highly of him in O-town. As Codemonkey says I think the arrows pointing up for Oakland - not so for the Foreskins - and I don't think it will while they're owned by that clown Danny Boy.