We should treat Quick like Aaron Dobson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Quick and Aaron Dobson have similar athleticism and come from small schools. Instead of easing him in as we did, the Pats threw him in the fire from the beginning. He continues to make same boneheaded mistakes as Quick, but he recently passed Thompkins on the depth chart and broke out last week. The more reps Quick receives, the faster he develops, why not go all in?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The Pats had no choice ROC, and OBTW he has Tom Brady who the jury is "in" on and can push ALL the blame on the rook,if Quick stinks Sam will get way more blame, but I wish we had done that UNLESS their coaches are both tending to personality strengths and deficiencies.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Pats had no choice ROC, and OBTW he has Tom Brady who the jury is "in" on and can push ALL the blame on the rook,if Quick stinks Sam will get way more blame, but I wish we had done that UNLESS their coaches are both tending to personality strengths and deficiencies.
Agree with Thor on this one, when you have options, things develop differently, think Stacy. We were basically forced to play him, and maybe he wouldn't have even been ready week one, personally, I don't think he was, he's still sucking wind pretty hard, and struggling a little bit in pass pro.

Between Dobson, who I liked in the draft, and Quick, I wouldn't put them in the same category, Quick would kill Dobson in the octagon, but in open field, Dobson would run away from Quick.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Yeah Stacy WAS sucking wind Sunday,which ONLY means ......he can get better:bigup:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah Stacy WAS sucking wind Sunday,which ONLY means ......he can get better:bigup:
He's looking like he will be special, he's doing all this facing a stacked box. We found one here guys.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
He's looking like he will be special, he's doing all this facing a stacked box. We found one here guys.
Yeah someone called him a "poor mans MJD" so count me a "poor man".

SOOO SAD Sam didn't have him all season ,the possibilities he provides in the PA game next year ,makes me feel good all under:cheese:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Quick and Aaron Dobson have similar athleticism and come from small schools. Instead of easing him in as we did, the Pats threw him in the fire from the beginning. He continues to make same boneheaded mistakes as Quick, but he recently passed Thompkins on the depth chart and broke out last week. The more reps Quick receives, the faster he develops, why not go all in?

Seriously man, I CANNOT freaking pay attention with those bouncing things on every post!

But don't remove them.