We regret to inform you

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL

If I was one of the Bengals fans, I would have pushed that Browns fan out of the way...possibly onto the field. Let those guys have their fun.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL

If I was one of the Bengals fans, I would have pushed that Browns fan out of the way...possibly onto the field. Let those guys have their fun.

I'm from CLE, and I can tell you Browns Fan will tell you it's not his job to preserve your fun LOL.

The Browns fans hate two teams deeply........The Bengals are one of them and we all know the other.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That your end zone celebration has been cancelled.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hill-backs-up-talk-mocks-everything-cleveland

If anyone can post the gif please do, this is AWESOME.
Username beat me to it, but I made a gif anyway.

denied_zps3adcaj4l.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's funny that he even gives him an extra shove when he is back on the ground as if to say "get the shit outta here".

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm from CLE, and I can tell you Browns Fan will tell you it's not his job to preserve your fun LOL.

The Browns fans hate two teams deeply........The Bengals are one of them and we all know the other.

The Browns? ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's funny that he even gives him an extra shove when he is back on the ground as if to say "get the crap outta here".
Seems to be pretty much what he's saying. And who could blame him really? I hate the idea that baseball fans are no longer allowed to throw homerun balls from the opposing team back out onto the field. I always thought that was a great fan statement. This is similar.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It seems like an unsportsmanlike thing to do but if Marshawn Lynch or Frank Gore tried to celebrate up on me after scoring on my team I would throw them off too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It seems like an unsportsmanlike thing to do but if Marshawn Lynch or Frank Gore tried to celebrate up on me after scoring on my team I would throw them off too.

I'd let them jump up, grab them and hang on the best I could and encourage everyone around me to kick the crap out of them. I'd get some blows in too of course!