We play the Jags at home in week five....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamzFanz said:
Question:

Does anyone remember a team this bad this early turning it around in the same season? Not because of injuries or whatever but just turning it around?

I don't.
That's kinda subjective.

Do you mean starting out 1-3? Because it's difficult to qualify someone's definition of "bad" and apply it to another team at another time. All we'll get in response is, "they weren't THIS bad though." Amirite?

sent via Tapatalk.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamzFanz said:
Question:

Does anyone remember a team this bad this early turning it around in the same season? Not because of injuries or whatever but just turning it around?

I don't.

Yes, it can happen.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/24/sports/football/from-0-3-to-a-berth-in-the-playoffs-here-are-3-teams-that-have-done-it.html?_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/24/sport ... .html?_r=0</a>

iced

you know whats baffling me is the misuse of the weapons..i mean hell i can think of one right here..

Run a WR screen to austin with cook blocking - and make the call pre snap.. if its a zone,run a wr screen..if its man on that side,run a fake receiver screen with cook going deep..

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Faceplant said:
bluecoconuts said:
Rams will win by 21 points.

I'll bet on it.

I'm your huckleberry. The only thing that doesn't suck about this season so far is that I have made some $ betting against my beloved shit show. If we are gonna get pounded every week, I am damn sure going to get paid to watch it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Amid all the whining and bitching this post is perfect.

I think the admins should give you a special prize.

joeybittick

Rookie
X said:
RamzFanz said:
Question:

I don't.
That's kinda subjective.

Do you mean starting out 1-3? Because it's difficult to qualify someone's definition of "bad" and apply it to another team at another time. All we'll get in response is, "they weren't THIS bad though." Amirite?

sent via Tapatalk.

tumblr_m61nqjL92Z1qb67tjo1_500.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Lets not forget that Blackmon's suspension is over after this weekend and he will be playing. Just throwing that out there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
iced said:
you know whats baffling me is the misuse of the weapons..i mean hell i can think of one right here..

Run a WR screen to austin with cook blocking - and make the call pre snap.. if its a zone,run a wr screen..if its man on that side,run a fake receiver screen with cook going deep..

That play is technically impossible to run. Cook doesn't block. Seriously.

Frankly, I'd rather see them let Austin run some 10 to 20 yard digs, crosses, posts, etc.

Let him get up the seam and onto the second level. Teams are flooding the box with defenders. Get Tavon into the space behind the defenders and in front of the safeties where his speed and moves can allow him to make a player miss and go to the house.

The reason we get nothing going with Austin is because he's easy to take away. We only have him run short routes. They can just double him short. Go down-field. When we have, it's had some success. Two of the three times, he was interfered with(although the moron refs ignored 1 of the calls) and the other time, it was well defensed.

Attack the intermediate and deep levels with him until the defenders back off.

What's baffling to me is how Schitty makes his route combinations and plays so predictable. It's not as hard as he makes it seem to get guys open. Watch SF, Washington, Green Bay, etc.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tron said:
Lets not forget that Blackmon's suspension is over after this weekend and he will be playing. Just throwing that out there.

Jags don't have a QB. I'm more afraid of MJD doing what Murray and Gore did to our rush defense.

If the Jags put it into the air, Janoris will likely win the game for us with 2 defensive TDs. Final score? 14-0 Rams. All points scored by Jenkins. :lol:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jrry32 said:
What's baffling to me is how Schitty makes his route combinations and plays so predictable. It's not as hard as he makes it seem to get guys open. Watch SF, Washington, Green Bay, etc.

this is what does my head in. it shouldn't be so hard to get guys open. it's like 2011 all over again where every completion was a struggle. i'm not sure what happened between the first two weeks and the last two games.