We play the Jags at home in week five....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

If we blow that one, then the season is lost. So there is hope...I guess.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know about lost, but it will be a clear indication that the problems are close to insurmountable.

That's about as PC as I can get. :sly:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Like I said in another thread if the Rams do win it'll be by some ugly shit score like 19-11.

Or maybe...just maybe they'll take care of business and show their pissed off-ness and absolutely destroy the Jaguars. Give them some confidence and go on a run.

Ahahaha. Oh lord.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
Like I said in another thread if the Rams do win it'll be by some ugly shit score like 19-11.

Or maybe...just maybe they'll take care of business and show their pissed off-ness and absolutely destroy the Jaguars. Give them some confidence and go on a run.

Ahahaha. Oh lord.
Never know...

That's why we're fans.

sent via Tapatalk.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ram_of_Old said:
If we blow that one, then the season is lost. So there is hope...I guess.

I don't know what you mean by lost....but we are not doing anything well right now.

Nothing.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I hope the gem is on tv. I'm a little nervous that they will be $15,000 tickets short of being sold out! I may be concerned about the Rams but I never want to miss a game!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wonderboy said:
I may be concerned about the Rams but I never want to miss a game!
Atta boy, Jim!

hHJ7ImF.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
bluecoconuts said:
Rams will win by 21 points.

I'll bet on it.

I'm your huckleberry. The only thing that doesn't suck about this season so far is that I have made some $ betting against my beloved shit show. If we are gonna get pounded every week, I am damn sure going to get paid to watch it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Jaguars vs Rams? I wonder if it will get flexed to prime time?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
CGI_Ram said:
Jaguars vs Rams? I wonder if it will get flexed to prime time?

LOL, good one CGI. And to think when I saw this game on the schedule, I was pissed it wasn't in Jax. Goes to prove you have to watch what u wish for huh? Hate to know I was holding tickets for this game.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
I don't know about lost, but it will be a clear indication that the problems are close to insurmountable.

That's about as PC as I can get. :sly:

Damn close X. As much as I hate to suggest this (I know it will go against those believing we should compete only to win). But, at this point, I'd be completely satisfied if the coaching staff would concentrate on giving ALL our players playing time and experience in games to develop and hone their skills, solve performance issues while learning all aspects of the game in a competitive environment. We've already heard Fisher comment about how well they practice against each other....well we know that hasn't worked for beans. When you think about it, just what does an "O" learn from a "D" that's flawed itself?

This would serve multiple purposes i.e., game day experience. problem identification and correction (coaching) in real time, personnel development, identification of potential "new" starters-backups and a basic culling of under achievers and the identification of needs going forward.

In other words, a pseudo traing camp, but not so obvious as to appear non competitive at the same time. Let's face it, any thoughts or dreams about playoffs is essentially off the table, but the entire team and coaching staff could accomplish great strides (IMO) in building a cohesive unit while using the opposition as a litmus test and training tool. One thing has become clear, whatever methods were used in preseason didn't get it done and this team needs a lot more work to bring about meaningful change.

Now I realize on the surface this might appear impracticle, but if handled intelligently and subtly, I believe it could pay significant dividends. Personally, I'd rather sacrifice a few wins rather than spin wheels this season and "hope" things get worked out next year by repeating the same process over and over and as we well know, the CBA severly limits contact drills and practices which doesn't favor teams with inexperience and developmental issues.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am keeping a close eye on the Redskins. Their record will dictate the position of our second first rounder next year. They play at the Raiders so they may get their first win this week...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Question:

Does anyone remember a team this bad this early turning it around in the same season? Not because of injuries or whatever but just turning it around?

I don't.

iced

RamzFanz said:
Question:

Does anyone remember a team this bad this early turning it around in the same season? Not because of injuries or whatever but just turning it around?

I don't.

nm

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Let's just hope for the best. It's still early