We Now Have 4 QBs on the Active Roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
We claimed Kellen Clemons and put Jacob Bell on IR.

Earlier in the day there were reports that Bell could be back in a few weeks. So thats interesting.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
We claimed Kellen Clemons and put Jacob Bell on IR.

Earlier in the day there were reports that Bell could be back in a few weeks. So thats interesting.
Now that's intriguing. I like the Clemens pick up. Kid was drafted pretty high in 2006, but never really got much of a shot at anything yet. I'm sure 503 is a little excited about it too. However, I'm not going to invest much in this right now. 4th on the depth chart behind Brandstater. It is interesting though. And Jacob Bell might as well go on IR. A few weeks was an optimistic estimate. We only have a half dozen games left anyway.

Really great year for injuries, eh? Jeez. Spags probably sees this as his ultimate test (by God). Seriously. Warner went through a whole bunch of trials and tribulations, and in the end, he said it was all a test. I assume Spagnuolo feels the same way right now, and that's why he's always so even keel. Grand scheme of things - all just a test.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Picking up a 4th QB really seems like they're preparing to sit both Feeley and Bradford for the game and possibly after. They want to have a backup QB out there so they don't have to risk putting one of them out and risking further injury.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
They want to have a backup QB out there so they don't have to risk putting one of them out and risking further injury.
Is that the military equivalent of the "point" guy?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Really great year for injuries, eh? Jeez. Spags probably sees this as his ultimate test (by God). Seriously. Warner went through a whole bunch of trials and tribulations, and in the end, he said it was all a test. I assume Spagnuolo feels the same way right now, and that's why he's always so even keel. Grand scheme of things - all just a test.

Lets just hope he doesn't move on and punish us like Warner did. Seems like everybody's "trials" are in Stl nowadays, the tribulations come after they leave....right Laurent??

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
They want to have a backup QB out there so they don't have to risk putting one of them out and risking further injury.
Is that the military equivalent of the "point" guy?

Maybe, but being the point guy is the best part. That's where the action is. :twisted: