We need to get biggest loser goin.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We did this before and it worked well for a while, we had guys giving good advise. I know we got some fatties that need some encouragement. Who's down?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Too late for me Juggs.

Last August I was 228... most I've ever weighed. I'm 6'2",,, but my boys actually had a name for my stomach. "The Belly" They all have six pack abs btw... which they proudly display at most times. That inspired me to take care of The Belly.

I'm 185 now... same as I weighed in HS. Not in nearly as good of shape, but I feel great. I did have to buy a bunch of new pants though. Hahahaha

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I am a personal trainer and bootcamp instructor so if anyone ever has any questions or needs advice on workout routines or nutrition feel free to post or PM me

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Not at my age!!!!!":ROFLMAO: I'll watch, thank you!!:D

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We had a good group going before, it was nice having guys like Paul talkin shit to keep ya goin. Les was throwing in a lot of tips too.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
We stopped at Arby's a couple weeks ago and the wife looks over at me and says.................

Maybe you should think about getting the salad , o_O

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We did this before and it worked well for a while, we had guys giving good advise. I know we got some fatties that need some encouragement. Who's down?
I'm up to 260 again, but I'm still benching 3 bills.
I'd like to be able to bench that while weighing around 190 though.

Let's do it.

Greg Stone

Rookie
I'm in. After a series of injuries the last year I've ballooned up to 325. I feel good and am near the front of my cycling group at 280 but I really need to get all the way back to 230 which is about as light as I can really hope to maintain. In high school 43 years ago I was skinny at 195, had a 34" waist. I'm starting Friday.

As part of this effort I need to get back to three 21 mile bicycle rides and three gym workouts per week.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Paul, let's set it up like last time if possible.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Guys, lets get you signed up, Read the sticky

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
check this article out guys. this is the nutrition plan that my PT manager and I use for our clients

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/keto.htm

this should be done on an active lifting routine and cardio routine. and age is really no excuse I'm sorry. anyone can do this. I've had clients of all age groups prove it. in a 12 week programs I've had 46 year old male- 25 lbs of fat lost and over 7 lbs of muscle gained. 68 year old female school teacher holding 3 minute abdominal planks. 17 year old female 300 lbs dropped over 50 lbs in 12 weeks. and a few months later 25 more and counting. 75 year old old male school bus driver double knee replacements able to pop up and down and knock out 10 push-ups. just got have the discipline and follow that programs that work. seriously just ask me questions anytime. I could even send out class videos, exercise clips or workout routine

Last edited:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That would be great help for folks

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was over 280 at my heaviest. Started BJJ at 260. Had a kidney stone and a renal infarct (blood clot in the artery going to kidney) in my other kidney three months later and spent the next 20 months rehabbing from that and various other stuff.

Did an Isogenix cleanse and I'm down to 225, back to BJJ and hoping to be around 200 by the end of the year if I can stay unbit by the injury/illness bug.

Hydration really matters.

And after the crap I went through with my stent (the guy who removed my kidney stent pulled it out my wang like he was trying to pull start an old mower...), I'm NEVER, EVER going to allow myself to get dehydrated again.

Even had a cheat day and it didn't hit me as bad because I kept hydrated...

Well, that and I work as hard as I can when I roll. And push mowing Florida grass in 90+ degree heat for 2+ hours burns enough calories for me to drop nearly 5lbs just doing that...LOL.

Oh, and no joke... the more weight you lose, the longer your johnson looks. True story.

If that's not motivation, I don't know what is...