We Need To Extend Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

like yesterday.

Wait too long and we just might not be able to afford him.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm pretty sure if it's not the final year of the contract that it can only be increased by a certain %. But I could be wrong

RAM$

UDFA
Quinn seems like the type of dude that would be fine taking 10m a year. I want Quinn to be a Ram for his career and if the cap is too tight, I would consider the possibility of moving on from CL91 or JL55 in order to keep Quinn. I love 55 and 91 so dont call me a hater please lol.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Quinn seems like the type of dude that would be fine taking 10m a year. I want Quinn to be a Ram for his career and if the cap is too tight, I would consider the possibility of moving on from CL91 or JL55 in order to keep Quinn. I love 55 and 91 so dont call me a hater please lol.
We already have both locked up until 2106 and 2017 respectively I believe. If we don't cut Fin, restructure and extend Quinn. Same with Saffold. If he keeps playing well and stays healthy for the remainder of the games, extend him and let Dahl walk and draft a LG in the draft.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Quinn is the best player on this defense.

He stays at the expense of others, if that's what it takes.