We need to be shopping Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The Cowboys are currently hunting for a RB. Now is the perfect time to shop him and see what we can get.

Look, I like Stacy as a professional, and as a player, but he does us no good sitting on the sidelines all year. If we can flip him for a pick we should do it at this point.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'd have to agree. But running backs are devalued more then ever. We would only get a late rounder if that. I would say just keep him just in case. Injuries happen, would be wise to keep a few good backs.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think Stacy has much value on the trade market, think he has way more value to the Rams coming in and spelling mason

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Chargers, Cardinals, Jaguars, Bucs, Jets, and Dolphins to name a few others.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah, if you could score a pick that you could add to a major deal, I have to agree. He has starter potential and the Rams are fine. A trade that led to a star WR or a couple of O line heroes would be awesome.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think Stacy has much value on the trade market, think he has way more value to the Rams coming in and spelling mason

People said the same thing about Bradford. The day he was traded some still wanted to just out right cut him. Snead knows how to go get the best available deal.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
People said the same thing about Bradford. The day he was traded some still wanted to just out right cut him. Snead knows how to go get the best available deal.
QBs are a lot harder to find and replace then RBs though. Right now there are a lot of RBs out there that are free agents that they wouldn't even have to work a trade out for.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

Your comparing a potential franchise QB to a backup RB. In an era where running backs are a dime a dozen. Franchise QBs are very hard to find.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Idk, who starts if Mason goes down, Cunningham or Pead? Cunningham is decent but I cant see him being a 3 down back or splitting carrys with Pead.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I say keep him. Not much trade value for running backs. Our backfield is a position of strength in my opinion with Mason, Stacy, Cunningham, Watts, Reynolds. If Mason gets hurt Stacy will be good to have still.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah, if you could score a pick that you could add to a major deal, I have to agree. He has starter potential and the Rams are fine. A trade that led to a star WR or a couple of O line heroes would be awesome.
Holy cow! Who kicked the sleeping dog!
How have you been.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Keep him, we don't know if Mason is a reliable workhorse back as of yet. Stacy is good insurance, let's hope he just had a down year and will rebound with us.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@RamzFanz just had to say I like that avatar.....

And with Gurley in their sights, they'd be crazy to trade for a 3rd string back....

WestCoastRam

Legend
I agree. We have Watts and they're going to be some good backs that might be tempting to take in the draft this year, far better than Stacy, many better than Mason. We wouldn't be able to move him for much. Maybe a 7th in 2016. But that's something.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your comparing a potential franchise QB to a backup RB. In an era where running backs are a dime a dozen. Franchise QBs are very hard to find.

I'm comparing fans who though there was no trade value.