We need the Powah of Positivety!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is what I love about you guys, we might not always see eye to eye and might not always have the nicest conversations, but I can never doubt you guys' fanhood and devotion to the Rams. Too many people have already given up, this is the only place that I feel safe admitting that I won't give up until all 16 are done.

No hard feelings. Sorry I got emotional the other day.

Good point.

What makes this thread even more awesome is that it was created by a brother who goes by the screen name @Angry Ram. This must be a sign....

V0FXlrI.gif

RamWoodie

Legend
I watched The Lion King with my 5yo grand daughter today just to make her happy...so I say

HAKUNA MATATA...

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Here we go.. :cool: I found out yesterday that I have jury duty Monday morning so I don't have to go into work tonight and can watch the full game and also have a total day of football for once. I'm not sure if that is good karma or not, but am treating it that way. That said... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ramsbudlight.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is what I love about you guys, we might not always see eye to eye and might not always have the nicest conversations, but I can never doubt you guys' fanhood and devotion to the Rams. Too many people have already given up, this is the only place that I feel safe admitting that I won't give up until all 16 are done.

like.png

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck

I agree. Well said.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I watched The Lion King with my 5yo grand daughter today just to make her happy...so I say

HAKUNA MATATA...

I fucking love the Lion King. Also, the Rams will come out and have one of those crazy beatings they put down on opponents once or twice a year. I'm talking 42-0. The Todd WILL get his first 200 yard rushing game. Tavon Austin WILL get 4 touchdowns. Case Keenum WILL hit open receivers and make plays with his legs. I'm feelin it!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, let's try the power of prayer:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.