We need sign WR and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
And even if he wasn't a troll... there's a minimum standard of competence in the English language one must attain in order to participate in a board like this.

No one's expecting perfect grammar, but you need to be able to express ideas so they can be comprehended, and comprehend basic ideas from others.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And even if he wasn't a troll... there's a minimum standard of competence in the English language one must attain in order to participate in a board like this.

No one's expecting perfect grammar, but you need to be able to express ideas so they can be comprehended, and comprehend basic ideas from others.
WTF did you just say? Couldn't help it, sorry.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@BuZzB29 I too motor set troll low to. Keep fish big basket in. As the hatchet falls - fade out.

Oh - and buh bye you freaking troll!
529114dd466e4192446316f6d87e79e9fcfcf18d193066b048b4827ffad2bc3c.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
WTF did you just say? Couldn't help it, sorry.
I *clearly* said...

And also ... hanai, as a minimum level of English must achieve in order to participate in the panel if no troll.

No, do not expect perfect grammar, but you can express your ideas so they can understand and be able to understand the basics of others ....

(translated from English to Arabic to English to Korean to English to Yiddish to English to Spanish to English.)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I *clearly* said...

And also ... hanai, as a minimum level of English must achieve in order to participate in the panel if no troll.

No, do not expect perfect grammar, but you can express your ideas so they can understand and be able to understand the basics of others ....

(translated from English to Arabic to English to Korean to English to Yiddish to English to Spanish to English.)
I can push MA brain from understamd, but my since is pulled from my body.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's interesting what one can find doing a google search on a screen name. So in honor of the recently departed BuZzB29, here's something from his doppelganger BuZzB28 found at a 49ers forum.
--------------------------------------------------------
What happen to loss game? (Nov 3, 2014)
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180103-what-happen-loss-game/

BuZzB28 - Oh man. I am very disappointed about the 49ers loss game. See? I knew. I was always make a right my points. If you don't believe in me what I said. Then would you blame me? Then fine with me. I won't help you about to get the wins games and championship.

I can't tell you which is best at Draft 2015. I can see you because Kap is loss for you when you are cry and pain and hurt?.. ouch.. You should blame at Crake49 and cciowa, Marvin49, Buck, Defender. They are loser because they love for kap. Or you blame on me. Good luck for you guys.
----------
We should trade our 1st round pick for Sam Bradford
----------
We should change our team name to the Santa Clara Sam Bradfords
---------
I think this is going to be the end for you, Buzz... happy trails.
---------
BuZzB28 - Yes. I think yeah, We must gave ram for 1st round and Brooks and Crabtree for Sam Bradford. . Do it.. I think, Bradford will ready next year when his healthy will be good to ready next year.
----------
i am honored to be in the inner circle.i think buzz is self medicating again
neutral.gif

-----------
"Kap is loss for you when you are cry and pain and hurt"
laugh.gif

-----------
BuZzB28 - Hey.. u must shu t up.. u are very annoy.. The 49ers is loss.. dumb ass. Don't tell me anythings. I will blame on u s**t.. dude. U are damn annony!!!
angry.gif

-----------
Good. Get out of here..
bye.gif

----------
wow,, buzz put together a coherent sentence, see told you he was a fraud
----------
I like Buzz, don't care what anybody says.
-----------
I'm not sure if I enjoy Buzz's posts or if they just make me feel proud when I decipher them.
-----------
#VoteBuZzmod2015

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's interesting what one can find doing a google search on a screen name. So in honor of the recently departed BuZzB29, here's something from his doppelganger BuZzB28 found at a 49ers forum.
--------------------------------------------------------
What happen to loss game? (Nov 3, 2014)
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180103-what-happen-loss-game/

BuZzB28 - Oh man. I am very disappointed about the 49ers loss game. See? I knew. I was always make a right my points. If you don't believe in me what I said. Then would you blame me? Then fine with me. I won't help you about to get the wins games and championship.

I can't tell you which is best at Draft 2015. I can see you because Kap is loss for you when you are cry and pain and hurt?.. ouch.. You should blame at Crake49 and cciowa, Marvin49, Buck, Defender. They are loser because they love for kap. Or you blame on me. Good luck for you guys.
----------
We should trade our 1st round pick for Sam Bradford
----------
We should change our team name to the Santa Clara Sam Bradfords
---------
I think this is going to be the end for you, Buzz... happy trails.
---------
BuZzB28 - Yes. I think yeah, We must gave ram for 1st round and Brooks and Crabtree for Sam Bradford. . Do it.. I think, Bradford will ready next year when his healthy will be good to ready next year.
----------
i am honored to be in the inner circle.i think buzz is self medicating again
neutral.gif

-----------
"Kap is loss for you when you are cry and pain and hurt"
laugh.gif

-----------
BuZzB28 - Hey.. u must shu t up.. u are very annoy.. The 49ers is loss.. dumb ass. Don't tell me anythings. I will blame on u s**t.. dude. U are damn annony!!!
angry.gif

-----------
Good. Get out of here..
bye.gif

----------
wow,, buzz put together a coherent sentence, see told you he was a fraud
----------
I like Buzz, don't care what anybody says.
-----------
I'm not sure if I enjoy Buzz's posts or if they just make me feel proud when I decipher them.
-----------
#VoteBuZzmod2015
I just dont understand peoples motivation doing things like this...like how desperate for attention can you be? do these people really have nothing better to do? are they really that unhappy with their lives?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I just dont understand peoples motivation doing things like this...like how desperate for attention can you be? do these people really have nothing better to do? are they really that unhappy with their lives?

Seriously? This is the internet, lol, where the lonely, the desperate, the bored, and sometimes the mentally impaired get behind their monitor and clack away at their keyboards to screw around with other people's minds.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously? This is the internet, lol, where the lonely, the desperate, the bored, and sometimes the mentally impaired get behind their monitor and clack away at their keyboards to screw around with other people's minds.
Yeah you're right PT I just dont see how this makes someone feel better

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I still wonder if he was using Google translator as Boffo suggested. Just weird. I started to think it was just that he didn't speak English. But his suggestions are just too brain dead for that to be the problem. I think he may have done just what I think Boffo (MAN I hate to give him credit! I can hear his head inflating from here. :D) was getting at - putting bullshit into a translator and then retranslating it a few times to spit out this cryptic nonsense. Regardless - the doofus needs to get a life.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
At least he incremented his name up by one to reflect that we are better than those 49er losers.:p

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking that Old Larry had a stroke and was typing as incoherently as he was speaking

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I would rather the Rams concentrate on OL and more defense. Britt, Quick, Bailey, Austin, Cook, Givens are good enough.