We need sign WR and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuZzB29

I believed in Bradford because he need help. We need sign by DeSean Jackson or Dez Bryant then Sign power is Vernon David. They are a great fix our offense scores and power weapons. They will make Bradford a better quarterback and successful. Trust me bro.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
At this point in time, I think it's safe to say Jared Cook is a more viable option at TE than Vernon Davis.

The only FA WR, I'd like the Rams to sign is Kenny Britt. Brian Quick looked darn good before getting injured. WR looks to be a strength and not a weakness. Teams most pressing need is QB. If Bradford is a viable option next year great. Still need to upgrade the depth.

BuZzB29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
At this point in time, I think it's safe to say Jared Cook is a more viable option at TE than Vernon Davis.

The only FA WR, I'd like the Rams to sign is Kenny Britt. Brian Quick looked darn good before getting injured. WR looks to be a strength and not a weakness. Teams most pressing need is QB. If Bradford is a viable option next year great. Still need to upgrade the depth.

Quick is big body than David? I guess so. You know? Vernon David is power a beast guy because he has talent a run too fast and big muscle a guy.
I think, Kenny Britt is a great WR number best at #2.. We need looking for true number one is Dez Bryant!! I did watch on Dez Bryant because he was a great and good fight to get a wins games. I think, Bradford will ready to play next season. I hope, his knee was full healthy. Keep pray it. We need him.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm officially awake enough I realize the chap is talking about Vernon David and not Vernon Davis. If Vernon David is a lab baby made by combining Vernon Davis and Lavonte David's DNA that plays WR and is bigger and stronger than Quick, than I'm all for it!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I would have to get Dez Bryant. But it won't happen. We need to resign our players, maybe get a few low cost "steals", and build through the draft. If we keep our current roster and add a QB, we're a playoff team. Add in a few high impact rookies and we're fine.

fancents86

Starter
And where are we getting the money for these players? We don't need a WR. Schotty needs to learn how to use all of his player like Austin, who ironically could be a deshawn type player. Also, get the ball to Bailey more often. Bang, WR position taken care of. TE? Kendrick's is a great TE IMO, Cook is decent and would like to see him stay next year. Qb is the only thing I can agree with you on, and that's n obvious observation considering we don't have one.

V3

Hall of Fame
Barksdale and Britt are probably the Rams' biggest priority right now in FA. I don't see them restructuring Bradford's contract(Why would Bradford do that?) so there won't be relief there. That probably leaves little room for much else.

BuZzB29

I'm officially awake enough I realize the chap is talking about Vernon David and not Vernon Davis. If Vernon David is a lab baby made by combining Vernon Davis and Lavonte David's DNA that plays WR and is bigger and stronger than Quick, than I'm all for it!!!

I can image if Bradford can throw to Vernon David because he can run too fast and beast around it. Bradford is very special a quarterback and smart to read the defense. He can beat it if he would love to fight a wins games. He will improve it as he can.

BuZzB29

I would have to get Dez Bryant. But it won't happen. We need to resign our players, maybe get a few low cost "steals", and build through the draft. If we keep our current roster and add a QB, we're a playoff team. Add in a few high impact rookies and we're fine.

Yes. We must sign to Dez Bryant for us then we will beat 49ers and Seahawks when they will shock for us. I know Bradford need help for team but we don't have enough a great team. We need sign Dez Bryant and Vernon David.. then possible sign by DeSean Jackson. We will get more wins games and give to Bradford for wins games as improve. . We need it..

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I believed in Bradford because he need help. We need sign by DeSean Jackson or Dez Bryant then Sign power is Vernon David. They are a great fix our offense scores and power weapons. They will make Bradford a better quarterback and successful. Trust me bro.

I disagree. We need to sign a top F/A guard or center. Realistically we are a solid O-line and consistent QB away from winning a lot of games.

BuZzB29

I disagree. We need to sign a top F/A guard or center. Realistically we are a solid O-line and consistent QB away from winning a lot of games.

We need tell Oline must practice to push forward and push forward. . If Oline step back and step back that weak! They must limit step back and step back then go push forward on defense.. keep fight to push forward on defense.. If we have problem our Oline then we can draft college from Oline.

Last edited by a moderator:

BuZzB29

And where are we getting the money for these players? We don't need a WR. Schotty needs to learn how to use all of his player like Austin, who ironically could be a deshawn type player. Also, get the ball to Bailey more often. Bang, WR position taken care of. TE? Kendrick's is a great TE IMO, Cook is decent and would like to see him stay next year. Qb is the only thing I can agree with you on, and that's n obvious observation considering we don't have one.

Why we don't need Wr? Smh.. Look at us suck our offense because does not work! Bradford need help. We must sign Dez Bryant and Vernon David then possible is DeSean Jackson. They will a great help for us and get wins games.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
While I would like a true #1 reciever, we are probably good with what we have and giving the guys we have 1 more year to pan out. Cook is a solid 2nd teir TE (yes he is over paid) so we are good there. We can't afford to go out and grab #1s in free agency (most teams can't), we have to hope we develope them for now.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
We need tell Oline must practice to push forward and push forward. . If Oline step back and step back that weak! They must limit step back and step back then go push forward on defense.. keep fight to push forward on defense.. If we have problem our Oline then we can draft college from Oline.

I have no problem drafting O-line. But I'd prefer a center with a few years under his belt. If Barrett Jones is up to to the task after Scott Wells is gone, so be it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
YES!! And while we are at it, we should sign Shady McCoy, JJ Watt, Patrick Willis, Richard Sherman and maybe see if the Giants will trade us Odell Beckham Jr straight up for Chris Givens!!! :confused:

BuZzB29

Just no....no.....NOOOOO MOAR FA's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? No no?. Dude. We have a problem our WR for since 4 years now because we don't have a great WR. Then Bradford need help so badly. We must sign Dez Bryant and power beast is Vernon David and power fast run is DeSean Jackson. I can image if Bradford can throw the three powers guys. He can easy to throw and best weapons our offense score.

TheBunk

Rookie
We don't even have a QB to throw to those suggested players. Would be a complete waste at this time considering we have more significant holes that need to be addressed.