We lost, but..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sorry guys, but this team looked a lot like last yeears team to me. Sure, it was close on the scoreboard, but in reality the Lions beat us up and down the field in pretty much b every aspect of the game. Lotta work to do or this will be another long year. I watched the skins game also and next week could very well be a bloodbath in the dome if the defense doesn't get better. 3 INTs and we still got outgained almost 2-1. Ugly ugly ugly.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Faceplant said:
Sorry guys, but this team looked a lot like last yeears team to me. Sure, it was close on the scoreboard, but in reality the Lions beat us up and down the field in pretty much b every aspect of the game. Lotta work to do or this will be another long year. I watched the skins game also and next week could very well be a bloodbath in the dome if the defense doesn't get better. 3 INTs and we still got outgained almost 2-1. Ugly ugly ugly.

Give some credit to them Lions' WRs/TEs. They're pretty good. The Rams made plays when they had to, I don't even remember the last time they had 3 INTs in a game and 1 of them going for a pick 6...in game 1. Every game goes differently so who knows about next week and the week after.