We just went toe to toe with the 2012 NFC #1 Seed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... we lost.

We got down early.

Shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and drops.

Our defense hasn't played like the 2012 version.

But...

We were in this game at the end. The Falcons and their fans weren't feeling all that comfortable at 12:02 and again at 2:09... and again at 3rd and 1 with 1:44 left.

I think we forget, myself included, the Falcons were a #1 seed last year. On that note; hell of a game! We beat them next time!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
First time fishers ever lost to the falcons before today he was 4 and 0

A55VA6

Legend
I think our expectations are just so high that we feel we should win every game. I kind of figured we would lose this game, but not the fashion we did. We were not even competitive in the 1st half. 2nd half was alot better. They were stuck on 24 points almost the whole second half.

I'm upset with our defense, but just as long as next week we play better, I'll be happy. Effort and Improvement week to week is all i want.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
A55VA6 said:
I think our expectations are just so high that we feel we should win every game. I kind of figured we would lose this game, but not the fashion we did. We were not even competitive in the 1st half. 2nd half was alot better. They were stuck on 24 points almost the whole second half.

I'm upset with our defense, but just as long as next week we play better, I'll be happy. Effort and Improvement week to week is all i want.
Dallas loss to the cheifs today

A55VA6

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
A55VA6 said:

Dallas loss to the cheifs today
Yeah they didn't look all too impressive. Should be some good tape on how to stop them this week.

jjab360

Legend
Meh, not really the same team that went 13-3 last season with White, Samuel, Baker banged up, no running game, and losing the right side of their offensive line.

But I get your point, though.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:
Okay... we lost.

We got down early.

Shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and drops.

Our defense hasn't played like the 2012 version.

But...

We were in this game at the end. The Falcons and their fans weren't feeling all that comfortable at 12:02 and again at 2:09... and again at 3rd and 1 with 1:44 left.

I think we forget, myself included, the Falcons were a #1 seed last year. On that note; hell of a game! We beat them next time!

Yeah, playing at home and not wanting to start 0-2. It was a damn shame we got in such a big hole. But I am still really proud of how they came back. They could of given up but to make it a 1 possession game in the final minutes says a lot about this team, I think.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well IMA say there is one other truly salient point,it WAS in their house oh wait I have more we mounted the comeback I predicted we would and our rookie who caught two TDS played just OK as did Cook.

A fluke tipped ball to a DE who dropped in coverage and was gifted the ball and a bogus off side penalty separated us from them.

Gentlemen I believe,pass the purple.

RamEERS

Pastor
don't know why we had any reason to be overconfident in this game.... we got away with a sloppy one against the cards... even though i think we played much better against the falcons, these guys had a chip on their shoulder after losing a big one at the saints... the fact that we came back near the end against a pissed off team should give us hope

G-RAM

UDFA
Name
Greg
There is plenty to be happy about, even after a loss where we might have beat ourselves. You can choose to look at the negatives or look at the negatives and believe that this team is learning how to win, against all comers ..at all venues.

The Georgia Dome was really loud, but the Rams pretty much silenced them in the 2nd half