We haven't tried to caption a pic in a while...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
i

[textarea]Speaking of holes in the defense. Did you know that some black holes are like the size of a basketball? Even some as small as an atom? OOOH! And recently I read where scientists have found proof that every large galaxy contains a supermassive black hole at its center. The supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy, or OUR galaxy, is called Sagittarius A. It has a mass equal to about 4 million suns and would fit inside a very large ball that could hold a few million Earths. It really blows my mind sometimes to ponder the mysteries of space. What was the question again?[/textarea]

And that.... is the current record for longest improbable caption.

Anonymous

i

[textarea]"WELL, I TOLD JANORIS, WE WILL MAKE THIS THING WORK, & WE WILL HELP YOU, & YOU WILL MOVE ON FROM YOUR MISTAKES. IF NOT... I WILL PERSONALLY STRANGLE YOU WITH MY OWN 2 HANDS." [/textarea]

steferfootball

Starter
Along the Lines of ZN....

i

[textarea]Yes, I strangled him. Just like this. And next time Dick Vermeil brings his championship ring into my office to show it to me I'll shoot him.[/textarea]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
i

[textarea]Don't know if you've ever SEEN me do that trick with a basketball where I squeeze the air out of it with my hands like this. I just showed it to Janoris. I think we have an understanding.[/textarea]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
i

[textarea]We will crush any team - offense and defense alike - who dares to stand in our way. And after everyone else no longer wishes to face us, I will finally have the glorious Lombardi trophy in my - own - two - hands![/textarea]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamFan503 said:
i

[textarea]Not sure how many of you have ever built a sand castle but you start with some sand like this. Oh sure, some like to use a bucket or little cups but I'm kind of a handsy kind of guy. I kind of get this Gaudi thing going. It's pretty cool.[/textarea]

Too obscure?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
i

When a reporter asked head coach, Jeff Fisher about the size of General Manager, Les Snead's balls...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indeed. Doc FTW!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
dr_ram_sig.jpg

Danny backs me all the way.

I'll take it, LOL!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DR RAM said:
dr_ram_sig.jpg

Danny backs me all the way.

I'll take it, LOL!

And may your prize be huge and fitting of your position. Y'know, like Snead's nads

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
And may your prize be huge and fitting of your position. Y'know, like Snead's nads.
I think we'll do this once a week. And there is a prize. Not really worth anything, but there will be recognition.

In fact, I've already posted this week's winner, and it's in the form of a little easter egg on this board.

Now see if you can find it. (shouldn't be too hard) :p

Sum1

Hall of Fame
"How is it that you can blow me and speak at the same time?"