We haven't talked about uniforms in a while...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I just want to get rid of the dark blue and gold. Give me the throwback blue and yellow. I'd love that. The blue and white is just too boring and plain to me.. the uniform design would have to be perfect for me to really like it.

I still think this would be badass:

87109e22a5b811e397d812e01a16c456_8.jpg

RamsFan14

Starter
The thought of blue and white doesn't really appeal me. We have to wear white on away uniforms anyway, so I'd be upset if we added any form of a white color to the helmet or as our main color. Like white horns or a white background on the helmet?!?! Ehhh I think it's boring honestly, I personally like the uniforms we have now or our alternatives, at least those are different colors. I just think one color WITH white is boring considering we have to see all white anyway with our away uniforms, ya know? It'd kinda remind me of the Raiders (there's is just black, white, and silver) I'd rather have something more clever like blue and gold then blue and white. Idk, I'm kinda scared as to what the new uniforms could look like...