We have to draft Winston

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Okay FRO, do you like anybody?;)
I like Winston on the field. I like Connor Cook as well. He has some warts, but I think he can develop into a good pocket passer. I'm studying Brandon Bridge and Chris Bonner right now. I like Petty's arm talent, but I'm not sure he can read defenses. The college scheme is huge.

FRO

Legend
His footwork is pretty bad too. Mannion plays in a more traditional offense, and has a bunch of Pac 12 records, I'm gonna watch him pretty close tonight, but have been impressed with him over the years. Nothing jumps at you, but he's just a good QB, coaches kid, all that.
I watched on game of Mannion last year and liked what I saw. Cooks may have helped him a ton though.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Winston on the field. I like Connor Cook as well. He has some warts, but I think he can develop into a good pocket passer. I'm studying Brandon Bridge and Chris Bonner right now. I like Petty's arm talent, but I'm not sure he can read defenses. The college scheme is huge.

Thank you sir guess right now I'm like a high school Texas cheerleader...I like them all!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And he's not playing Oregon State.
I'll check it out. Mariota has been clean, and receivers open pretty much. Mannion's not going down the field much, but it's hard to see coverage on TV. I think I've seen 3 3rd and 1's that they tried to run, and didn't get it, and they punted. They can't punt much more, Oregon's killing them.

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sounds like Shaun Hill.
But younger, and a little better, and I'd be good. That being said, I want the best guy that fits the team the best, and I want him to have an accelerated learning curve.

iced

lol definitely pass on winston - his character off the field is just as questionable as his production on it, especially after today...125 yards, 2 td's, 4 picks vs my gators?

Gators are an average qb away from winning that game - not the production i'd expect out of a franchise quarterback

Athos

Legend
Eh. If you can get NM in the 5th, maybe. Certainly no higher than that. If that's your plan......better have a real OC.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So is Nick Marshall!:whistle:

Interestingly enough, his backup might be the guy with a major NFL future. I know a lot of people are excited about Jeremy Johnson playing next year. 6'5" 230 with good wheels and a strong arm taking over at Auburn. Watch out for the kid.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Interestingly enough, his backup might be the guy with a major NFL future. I know a lot of people are excited about Jeremy Johnson playing next year. 6'5" 230 with good wheels and a strong arm taking over at Auburn. Watch out for the kid.

Didn't Robert Redford play him in a movie?
Robert_Redford_Jerermiah_Johnson_Trailer_1972.jpg