We got somethin' up our sleeve?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]311215274135281664[/tweet]

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Who the hell is BigEZ??

nittany ram

Rookie
X said:

Well, from what I can tell Cardinals safety, LaRod Stephens-Howling has the biggest name of all the free agents.

Seems like an odd reason to sign a player but I'm no GM.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Great...something else to make me anxious for the next few days... :grr: :boing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's bring Larry Fitzgerald in and call it a day.

"Fuck you, SF, SEA and AZ." :sly:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
nittany ram said:
X said:

Well, from what I can tell Cardinals safety, LaRod Stephens-Howling has the biggest name of all the free agents.

Seems like an odd reason to sign a player but I'm no GM.

If the "significant" signing is LaRod Stephens-Howling I'll just laugh. That's all I say to it.

If it really is "signficant" it would have to be something like trading for Victor Cruz or some other stud player (which I can't think of right now that's pissed off somewhere).

I'm not expecting much.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Victor Cruz for our #16 as mentioned in the which FA would shock you topic. Maybe just maybe but I'm likely way off.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm curious.. if we did the Cruz deal, would we only get a 1 year deal and hope he signs with us, or does he sign a contract and then get sent to us?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
A55VA6 said:
I'm curious.. if we did the Cruz deal, would we only get a 1 year deal and hope he signs with us, or does he sign a contract and then get sent to us?

With these tender-trades, the team that trades for him gives him a new contract...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Victor Cruz for the 16th?

Hmm.

I dunno?

He's a nice player. Kind of small. But, I guess he would compliment the rest nicely.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
CGI_Ram said:

Hmm.

I dunno?

He's a nice player. Kind of small. But, I guess he would compliment the rest nicely.
Maybe if we didn't have to give up a first round pick for him. I mean we still have holes to fill and he's still going to command a lot of money. I really don't think he's worth a big contract AND a first round pick.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whiners signed Boldin. Wow! We better make a splash or a fat guy cannon ball wave out of the pool this off-season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
brokeu91 said:
CGI_Ram said:

Hmm.

I dunno?

Maybe if we didn't have to give up a first round pick for him. I mean we still have holes to fill and he's still going to command a lot of money. I really don't think he's worth a big contract AND a first round pick.

This is where I'm at too.

That 16th and 22nd pick will bring good players at good value. That's what this team needs in order to afford to keep our ascending players and have room to sign FA.

I don't see the Rams trading one of those picks for anyone.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I can't see the rams trading any of the first, but i think i can see them using most of our cap room on a big name o-target...