We got lucky

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Before the season started I really didn't like when our bye was. I much prefer to have byes later in the year so that we can heal up a little. Having the bye next week is really going to be beneficial for us. We can really use the extra practice to get our crap together.

I say we got lucky because if the NFL knew we might like it they'd never have given it to us. :LOL:

I just threw that last part in for conspiracy fans among us. :ROFLMAO:

yea i agree except i hope they use the extra practices to get g rob , alexander and barnes or jones in the line up after all we need to see if they are going to work out so we know how to draft next year. notice how after today i'm already into next years draft

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
yea i agree except i hope they use the extra practices to get g rob , alexander and barnes or jones in the line up after all we need to see if they are going to work out so we know how to draft next year. notice how after today i'm already into next years draft
And keep riding Davis if for no other reason to suss out exctly what we have r/e the ever elusive QB of the future. It's safe to say Hill isnt that. Dude, guys were mocking in here after week 1. It sure would be nice not to think about the draft until after the post season though.