We can knock Seattle out of home field with a win and Card loss...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

If we beat the Hags and the Whiners beat Cards, Seattle loses home field through the playoffs. Can we do it?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Since we can't be in the playoffs it sure would be nice t have an impact on the playoffs...beat the Seahawks!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
If there were any real hope for the Cards I would root for them to win. Unfortunately, they would also need a Saints loss to the Bucs and that's not happening.

I want a win just so the Rams can make their mark this season with an 8-8 and a win in Seattle's house to end the year. I don't care who benefits.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If there were any real hope for the Cards I would root for them to win. Unfortunately, they would also need a Saints loss to the Bucs and that's not happening.

I want a win just so the Rams can make their mark this season with an 8-8 and a win in Seattle's house to end the year. I don't care who benefits.

8 and 8 with a number two pick. Thank you Dan Snyder for being the worst owner in NFL!