We can beat the Chefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
x354.jpg

CodeMonkey

I disagree. I started a post requesting reports from people attending the games. There were a few from the first or second games and I like reading them. There are some things that you don't get to see on television.

I read RamFranks report every week. I like the different perspective.
It is a very different experience live and different whether you sit up high or down low.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Based on Seattles Oline play this year, the Chiefs are much better. Reid likes to do a lot of pulling and screens. This line will be a tougher challenge.

Meh, now I'm less optimistic lol. The DL played a heck of a lot better against the Seahawks than it did the Niners. The Niners OL is way better, though.

What about Chiefs defense? Surely they're not better than Seattle's. I know they have some awesome pass rushers, though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Meh, now I'm less optimistic lol. The DL played a heck of a lot better against the Seahawks than it did the Niners. The Niners OL is way better, though.

What about Chiefs defense? Surely they're not better than Seattle's. I know they have some awesome pass rushers, though.

2nd in the league vs the pass and 18th against the run. 10th overall. Seattle is 5th overall. Great pass rushers and they don't make mistakes. It will be interesting to see how the Oline holds up in this one. They seem to be improving and KC is susceptible against the run.

Containing Jamaal Charles will be key.

I'll be at this game, looking forward to it. I've seen Arrowhead stadium many times in person but have never actually been in it. I believe that Arrowhead stadium is where the true 12th man resides.

CodeMonkey

I'll be at this game, looking forward to it. I've seen Arrowhead stadium many times in person but have never actually been in it. I believe that Arrowhead stadium is where the true 12th man resides.
It's true that the Seabitches ripped the term "12th man" off from the Chefs. On the other hand the Chef's shamelessly stole "the chop" from Florida State.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Alex Smith was sacked 3 times against San Diego, and hit another 5 ,I watched the rewind of that game and IMO they are going to have to chip Quinn with a tight end or he'll be all over Smith IOW their LT didn't impress me he got beat several times by a guy I don't think has Quinns quicks .
The crowd will be a challenge for Davis ,I think he'll rise to it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Alex Smith was sacked 3 times against San Diego, and hit another 5 ,I watched the rewind of that game and IMO they are going to have to chip Quinn with a tight end or he'll be all over Smith IOW their LT didn't impress me he got beat several times by a guy I don't think has Quinns quicks .
The crowd will be a challenge for Davis ,I think he'll rise to it.
I think Corey Luiget caused most of that mess. Dude's a beast.

LooNaTik83

We can beat the Chefs

Yes we sure can. Just have to keep the train moving forward, and not lose focus. If the Rams can keep it fast paced, and move up the field and score we should be in good shape. I would like to see a lot more sacks this game on Smith. Once again the anticipation for game day is painstaking.

Name
JP
We can win. But the inconsistency under Fisher makes it hard to believe, this team can win multiple games in a row no matter who they are playing.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
There's not much factual basis to thinking 49ers OL is "way better" than Seattle's. Most if not all stats (more rushing yards, more yards per carry, more success on short yardage plays, less sacks allowed, etc.) show Seattle has a better OL.

The Rams' lack of sacks really had nothing to do with the Rams' opponents, unless you also want to think Minnesota, Tampa, Dallas, and Philly also have way better OLs than average (ok, well, yes Dallas) -- it was all on the Rams, just a matter of getting it together. Now that the DL is "back to normal", I hope it keeps rolling against KC.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think Corey Luiget caused most of that mess. Dude's a beast.
Yeah he had one of the sacks and beat his man repeatedly in the first half but wasn't IMO as fast as Quinn and didn't quite get there

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah he had one of the sacks and beat his man repeatedly in the first half but wasn't IMO as fast as Quinn and didn't quite get there
Not at all as fast, but that inside pressure puts extra pressure on the Tackles and Guards. Something I wanted more of from Brock, but we are starting to see from Donald.