We begin with the Jags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

Now that we are over the embarrassment of the 49ers game, let's look to the Jags. We could start a run with this game..Really!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes. Yes we could.

I would hope that everyone has purged their systems of all the things that they THINK Fisher is doing wrong, and that they THINK Schotty is doing wrong, and the personnel (execution) failures that they THINK are attributed to poor coaching. Now is the time to will a course change and get behind the Rams. Whether you think it's probable or not, let's try to at least focus our energies on that for now.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Yes. Yes we could.

I would hope that everyone has purged their systems of all the things that they THINK Fisher is doing wrong, and that they THINK Schotty is doing wrong, and the personnel (execution) failures that they THINK are attributed to poor coaching. Now is the time to will a course change and get behind the Rams. Whether you think it's probable or not, let's try to at least focus our energies on that for now.
Sounds good to me.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
DR RAM said:
X said:
Yes. Yes we could.

Sounds good to me.
I am on board, I believe in the turn around. It starts Sunday!

bluecoconuts

Legend
We score 35 or more points.

Jags score 14 or less points.

I'll be making an offer to the football Gods starting Thursday. They will be pleased with us and they will accept our sacrifice and look upon us with favor on Sunday. It's happening. Right it down, take it to the bank, tattoo it on your forehead, tell your wife to buy a congratulatory steak.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Count me in. I think we have the talent to make a run and it starts with this Sunday. I just want to see progress on both sides of the ball - stick to man on D and let's get some throws to the flat and no huddle earlier in the game.

No matter what happens we'll get no respect from the pundits so let's make it a beating the world won't soon forget. :lmao:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
This is a great opportunity for the team to find it's offensive and defensive identity. We all know whats happened the past two weeks, and while it has, it's still the NFL. Anything can happen. What sucks is that we have the Texans on the road after this. Still, if you're going to get things going there's no better opportunity than this Sunday. There's nothing to lose now. Play (and call plays) that way the rest of the year.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7EULkarfI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vDQJGwUmkU[/youtube]

You want motivation, it doesn't get better than this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIn17ufE7ZM[/youtube]

Go Rams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams and Gators said:
You want motivation, it doesn't get better than this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIn17ufE7ZM[/youtube]

Go Rams.
:lmao: The players are gonna need smelling salts just to huddle up after that speech.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you know what, there was alot of "any given sunday" that i didn't like but i gotta say that al pacino speech was one of the best moments in sports film history. great speech with great mood music to compliment it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe my expectations are unrealistic but I'm not just expecting a win here. I'm expecting a rout.

I want a "W" but just eking out a win against the Jags won't build much confidence for me. The Jags are the worst team in the NFL right now. Barely beating them will only make me believe more that we're on a similar level and that makes me unhappy.

This is the type of game that we need to win convincingly. I want Bradford to show up and make it look easy this week. I want the team to put up 30+ points. I want the passing attack to dominate. I want the defense to embarrass Gabbert. Gabbert has 10 sacks, 0 TDs and 5 Ints in 2 games. They just traded their stud LT to put a rookie struggling at RT back at his natural position of LT and inserting a bad RT back into the starting lineup.

We SHOULD dominate them. This is the type of game where we should pick-up 5+ sacks and pick Gabbert off a couple of times. This is the type of game where Sam should throw 4 TDs and our WRs/TEs should look uncoverable.

In order to instill my confidence back into this team, we need to kick some serious tail.

nighttrain

Legend
jrry32 said:
Maybe my expectations are unrealistic but I'm not just expecting a win here. I'm expecting a rout.

I want a "W" but just eking out a win against the Jags won't build much confidence for me. The Jags are the worst team in the NFL right now. Barely beating them will only make me believe more that we're on a similar level and that makes me unhappy.

This is the type of game that we need to win convincingly. I want Bradford to show up and make it look easy this week. I want the team to put up 30+ points. I want the passing attack to dominate. I want the defense to embarrass Gabbert. Gabbert has 10 sacks, 0 TDs and 5 Ints in 2 games. They just traded their stud LT to put a rookie struggling at RT back at his natural position of LT and inserting a bad RT back into the starting lineup.

We SHOULD dominate them. This is the type of game where we should pick-up 5+ sacks and pick Gabbert off a couple of times. This is the type of game where Sam should throw 4 TDs and our WRs/TEs should look uncoverable.

In order to instill my confidence back into this team, we need to kick some serious tail.
In order for this team to have confidence in themselves, that they can win, we need for them to come out all guns firing, and kick some serious azz
train