We are the team of Amendola, Stacy, Long, Stewart...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
... we've been a team for too long with good but not great players. We have not had a blue chip player in a long time. (Quinn could be one but I need to see him put up another season like 2013, maybe Donald will be but we need to see more...)

I'm okay with taking a shot on Gurley because we need superstars. A healthy Gurley is a superstar. And this team hasn't had a superstar on it for years. Here's hoping he recovers from the ACL.

I, for one, will not cry that Snisher went big... and may go home if it doesn't work out.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I didn't lose any sleep over the Gurley pick. I slept like a like Rip Van Winkle. I don't see the harm in taking Gurley. He's a blue chip player. I'm not saying the other options were bad but none of the guys available were blue chip players.

Athos

Legend
I was so satisfied with this pick I slept like a baby for the first time in awhile lol.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I don't understand some posters not liking the Gurley pick, we have a possible top 5 back with a nasty road grader in Greg Robinson and whoever else we target on day 2 to improve the OL. We got the best RB in the draft when all the blue chip wide outs were already taken, just goes to show you can't please everyone...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
People are afraid because the last few drafts that had RBs in the 1st, those guys didn't pan out. Richardson, Martin, Wilson, Ingram, Spiller, Mathews, Moreno, Brown, Wells... all the 1st-round RBs since 2009. No game-changers there.

Now, Gurley is a superior prospect to any of them - by far - and really, so is Gordon. He'll be judged on his own merit, but recent trends can make people gun-shy, understandably.