We are 4 1/2 point favorites in week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds</a>

It would be nice the start the season with a win, even if it is against Arizona...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah? Favorites? A game the Rams SHOULD win not COULD win?

Well then...get this bitch done!!!

Game week!!! :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Yeah? Favorites? A game the Rams SHOULD win not COULD win?

Well then...get this bitch done!!!

Game week!!! :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

If we lose the opener to these guys....uugghhh. It could be a long and ugly year. :whuu:

also to add, game total dropping from 42 opener to 41 as of this morning. with the public still heavily on the under, it could get down to 40 by the end of the week.

fearsomefour

Legend
DegenR(g)ambler said:
also to add, game total dropping from 42 opener to 41 as of this morning. with the public still heavily on the under, it could get down to 40 by the end of the week.

I was thinking about the under in this game. The first time they played last year the total points scored was 20. The second time it was 48....one of only two times all year the Rams scored more than 30 points in a game.
I would lean toward the under in this game. Both teams should be better on O, but, both are a work in progress. I expect several turnovers and plenty of penalties from both teams. The strength of both teams at this point are the Ds until proven otherwise. Rams 23-13.
To the window.

**disclaimer:
I suck at gambling on football.

fearsomefour said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

I was thinking about the under in this game. The first time they played last year the total points scored was 20. The second time it was 48....one of only two times all year the Rams scored more than 30 points in a game.
I would lean toward the under in this game. Both teams should be better on O, but, both are a work in progress. I expect several turnovers and plenty of penalties from both teams. The strength of both teams at this point are the Ds until proven otherwise. Rams 23-13.
To the window.

**disclaimer:
I suck at gambling on football.

good luck!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ram_of_Old said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds

It would be nice the start the season with a win, even if it is against Arizona...

I assumed we would be favored.