We Actually Got Some Holding Calls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Every one was HUGE, too. I was shocked they actually called them. I figured the NFL would screw us any way possible. Fisher make a few phone calls, or something?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Everything will be back to normal against the Chiefs and all other teams. The NFL didn't expect the Superbowl beat down that the Hawks put on the Denver Mannings and they didn't like it. They are doing everything in their power to ensure that Seattle doesn't make the playoffs so Peyton can win another Superbowl.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They missed some calls on the shitchickens too. All I want is consistency and to not throw a flag on obvious non-fouls. The Rams have built up a rep of being highly penalized, but that is skewed by all the bullshit calls they've gotten over the past few years.

Alan

Legend
Does that mean we can put to bed all the conspiracy theories? :LOL:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Does that mean we can put to bed all the conspiracy theories? :LOL:

HELL NO! This is only more proof! Matter of fact, it just may be the Holy Grail! The lone gunman on the grassy knoll! The "Amelia Earhart" of our day! The proof from Roswell!

I won't mention others but here is the proof for all those who wish to see it.

<blue font>