Way too soon predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Straight up? You have a deal. We'll go on fantasy production (6pts for a TD+0.1 for every yard).
I was just thinking actual production. Your statement was Watkins outproduces Quick + Britt, so, in my mind, if he does not exceed their totals in both TDs and yardage I win. If you can live with that we're on!

I was just thinking actual production. Your statement was Watkins outproduces Quick + Britt, so, in my mind, if he does not exceed their totals in both TDs and yardage I win. If you can live with that we're on!

So if Watkins gets 1,000 yards and Quick and Britt get 350 combined but Watkins only gets 2 TDs compared to Quick and Britt's 3 then you win?

Nah I'll just re-phrase my prediction to "Sammy Watkins out produces the combined work of Brian Quick and Kenny Britt using a formula that makes sense" and leave it at that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Straight up? You have a deal. We'll go on fantasy production (6pts for a TD+0.1 for every yard).
I'll get in on that. Put me down for $2M. We should easily have that much money by then.

Awesome. Me too. Now you can cheer on Watkins, and I can cheer on Quick/Britt.

(didn't think that one through, did you?) lol.

If Britt or Quick break out it's $2m i'm more than happy to give up, if they both suck (or Watkins is just awesome) I have $2m to comfort me. Win win.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
So if Watkins gets 1,000 yards and Quick and Britt get 350 combined but Watkins only gets 2 TDs compared to Quick and Britt's 3 then you win?

Nah I'll just re-phrase my prediction to "Sammy Watkins out produces the combined work of Brian Quick and Kenny Britt using a formula that makes sense" and leave it at that.
Alright, I'll take your formula. I just don't typically think in fantasy terms. Book it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If Britt or Quick break out it's $2m i'm more than happy to give up, if they both suck (or Watkins is just awesome) I have $2m to comfort me. Win win.
Oh, I forgot to tell you. Everytime you use the word Watkins, I get to deduct $50K from your bank.
So maybe I'll just have your $2M before the season is over anyway.

You have to read the fine print.

But seriously --- it's a bet I'm more than happy to make. There's no way you win this one. Not with him in Buffalo.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Everytime you use the word Watkins, I get to deduct $50K from your bank.
So maybe I'll just have your $2M before the season is over anyway.

You have to read the fine print.

But seriously --- it's a bet I'm more than happy to make. There's no way you win this one. Not with him in Buffalo.

Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins (y).

PhxRam

Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins, Watkins (y).

Is that why you gave the Rams draft a D? Simply because this years Jerry Rice got passed over?

Why wouldnt you go A and then go the other way? Just curious.

I like to be pleasantly surprised rather than massively disappointed. For what it's worth the 2013 draft is an A with the possibility of becoming an A+ depending on Bailey and Jones, or a B depending on Austin. 2012 is a C with the possibility of becoming a B if Jenkins is who I think he is or an A if one of Quick or Givens also ever decide to show up or an A+ if Brockers also becomes a Pro Bowler.

PhxRam

I like to be pleasantly surprised rather than massively disappointed. For what it's worth the 2013 draft is an A with the possibility of becoming an A+ depending on Bailey and Jones, or a B depending on Austin. 2012 is a C with the possibility of becoming a B if Jenkins is who I think he is or an A if one of Quick or Givens also ever decide to show up or an A+ if Brockers also becomes a Pro Bowler.

Tough way to live life man. Positive things normally happen to those who think positive. If you constantly go through life thinking negative, well you know the rest..

Tough way to live life man. Positive things normally happen to those who think positive. If you constantly go through life thinking negative, well you know the rest..

I doubt any of our draft picks are going to become better players because I gave them a D rather than an A, if you think it will help feel free to change my vote. If there was an "incomplete" option I'd happily go for that.