Way Too Early Pro Bowl Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you believe has a chance to go to Hawaii next year? (multiple selections)

• Total voters

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
So much speculation on everything from playoffs to record setting etc. How about the possibility of some more Rams heading to Hawaii next year (or unable to attend due to a more important game... ;)). Heres a few of my hopefuls I think have a chance this year if all goes according to plan. I cant just pick the entire D but these are my top choices.

Quinn- No brainer, just stay healthy and wreak more havoc

Ogletree- If he improves on that rookie season and is deployed as a ballistic missile in GWs mad blitz schemes he could find himself with some impressive numbers this season.

Laurinaitus- Way over due. Underrated and under-appreciated. If JL does what he always does and GW leads this D to the top of the division the "analysts" will have no choice but give deserved respect to the captain that lead this monstrous defense.

Jenkins- I dont believe that rookie season was luck I believe the coaches let him be aggressive and thats why he succeeded. With two years under his belt and Williams taking the reigns and a defense forcing throws I think Jenkins can greatly improve his INT and turnover numbers from his rookie year.

Hekker and The Leg- our special teams will dominate once again. With a defense forcing so many 3 and outs I believe Fisher will be letting The Leg kick freely on anything under 65 yards.

Austin- Maybe just maybe if Schotty can get it together and deploy Austin right there is no reason this guy cant explode this season with 2000 all purpose yards between receiving, rushing and punt returning.

Stacy- This one will depend more on our line than on Stacy IMO. Stacy is great and does great damage after contact but his numbers will come from repeated smashmouth play not breaking off big plays. If the line opens up huge wholes and Schotty runs the ball til the cows come home there might just be a spot for Stacy at the Pro Bowl.

Sam F****** Bradford- Oh yea I just went there. This is my big sleeper pick. No I havent had any Kool-Aid today. But if you sit back and look at how well Bradford was doing last year combined with a power run game, if Bradford can feel comfortable taking chances down field and make plays (this meaning the receivers have bloomed) then he could find a spot maybe as an alternate.

*I didn't really get into the linemen, too many potentials, I've left out plenty of deserving players and players with limitless potential but these are my favorite I want to see at the Pro Bowl.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I checked 'All of the above!' And I mean our ENTIRE O and D Lines!! " YES, I'm a Homer!!" and proud of it!!!!:D

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I think the NFC Pro-Bowl starters will look like this:

QB - Sam Bradford
RB - Zac Stacy
WR - Kenny Britt, Brian Quick, Tavon Austin
TE - Jared Cook
OL - Jake Long, Greg Robinson, Scott Wells, Rodger Saffold, Joe Barksdale
DL - Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers, Chris Long
LB - James Lauranaitis, Alec Ogletree, Jo-Lonn Dunbar
S - TJ McDonald, Rodney McLeod
CB - Trumaine Johnson, Janoris Jenkins

I'm rather confident this is how it will turn out. Unfortunately none of them will actually attend the game, as they'll be too busy preparing for the Super Bowl, and a bunch of Seahawks will come back from their currently four-week vacation to fill in. Booooooo-ring.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
None of the above - they'll all be preparing for the Superbowl ;)

btw - Pro Bowl in Arizona next year...