Watkins’ Unselfish Attitude Pays Off on Field

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
He certainly didn't have this attitude all season. I would love for this to be true and stay that way.
The question is what he could demand for a new contract? What is his market value.
Particularly if he finished with an 800 yard 8 TD season.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The question is what he could demand for a new contract? What is his market value.
Particularly if he finished with an 800 yard 8 TD season.
Alshon got a one year $10 million dollar deal with a 800 yd 2 TD season and he was 27 years old. I'm guessing Watkins should be able to land a long term deal better annual salary. He's finally been durable this year and he's only 24.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hopefully this new 'we' attitude translates to a successful 'unit' rather than a focus on 'me' style stats like many fans & players are apt to do. I've got to believe McVay's philosophy is rubbing off on many of his players, and just maybe Watkins re-signing is made easier. jmo.
I think, If the Rams can keep playing at the level they are, combined with How Deep we go in the Playoff's, the easier it will be to resign the Players we want to keep, and the more they will want to stay!!

Not to forget how attractive the Rams will be to Free Agent's!!:mrburnsevil:

And I expect we will have a LOW Draft Pick!!! 30-31-32 that range!!:D

fearsomefour

Legend
Alshon got a one year $10 million dollar deal with a 800 yd 2 TD season and he was 27 years old. I'm guessing Watkins should be able to land a long term deal better annual salary. He's finally been durable this year and he's only 24.
God WR are overpriced.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was posted in a thread here. He was relaxed about the entire process.

@jrry32 Watkins has been chilled out about things all year. He knows there are guys who can play and catch.

Watkins was complaining earlier in the year. Even he admits that. I am hoping this leopard changed his spots. It would be great for us if Watkins becomes an unselfish player because he has a valuable role to play.