Watkins reminds some of Torrey Smith with Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If that's as good as he will be it is definitely not good enough for #2 over all

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree. Let's get some guards later on. ;)[/QUOTE]

I agree that we need a guard but I think Jones has a chance to fill one of those spots and I would not ignore the FA market to help there as well. Tackle is a long term fix that needs to be considered because I do not see the Rams in position to pick one of those blue chip Pro bowl types in the foreseeable future.

The fact that Boudreau worked out both Robinson and Matthews this week says they are at least considering it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I agree that we need a guard but I think Jones has a chance to fill one of those spots and I would not ignore the FA market to help there as well. Tackle is a long term fix that needs to be considered because I do not see the Rams in position to pick one of those blue chip Pro bowl types in the foreseeable future.
True enough, but you can make the same argument elsewhere.

If we don't pick a #1 WR now, we won't be in a position to do so in the future.

If we don't pick an elite DE now, we won't be in a position to do so in the future. (After all, Chris Long's NFL experience is only 1 draft pick's shorter than Jake Long's.)

The fact that Boudreau worked out both Robinson and Matthews this week says they are at least considering it.
Sure. The Rams HAVE to consider it. They'd be derelict in their duty not to.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"Tackle is a long term fix that needs to be considered because I do not see the Rams in position to pick one of those blue chip Pro bowl types in the foreseeable future.

I use that same reason to justify my desire to grab Sammy Watkins. While WR is deep in the draft, typically help along the oline is deeper.

That said; I'm a HUGE Mathews fan.

It's a coin toss for me.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mathews or Robinson would be spectacular