Watching the game online?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Watching the game online (best links).....Help please...thanks in advance.

…..

Legend
does anyone have a link where you dont need to sign up and download a bunch of questionable bullshit?

…..

Legend
beggers cant be chooses but the crap I've been through the last 20 minutes is fuckin rediculous

…..

Legend
its working for me so far Mojo.....at least much better than anything else. thanks :)

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I read that VLC is only available on FOX games. Not sure why or how that is, but based on the last couple of weeks it seems to be true.

I've also dumped like 3 different streams today, not much good out there this afternoon. Team's winning though, so if that's the trade I need to make, I will.

dhaab

Rookie
This is far and away the best I've used...Easy, easy to get to, and very nice quality almost all the time...

I agree. I live in Chicago, so we rarely get Rams game in this market and I'm not paying all that $ for Sunday Ticket, so I've been streaming for the past few years. This site was easily the best and most consistent stream I've experienced ever.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
NFL2Go is still going strong. HD quality. $25 for year long acces and coaches film.