Watching Chicago manhandle the Whiners gave me an idea.......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Let me know what you think. Chicago has these very tall receivers and last night w/ those guys wheels falling off, they pretty much handled the Whiners secondary. And thinking about it, I see we have the same potential in our WR crew. Quick is 6'3" (which is the same as Jeffery and Marshall....) Britt is close @ 6'2". Pettis as a 3rd WR (6'3") has no peer in Chicago as Holmes is under 6'. Bennent and Cook are the same heigth as each other 6'5". Now why can't we attack the Whiners the same way da Bears did? All it was, was simple posting up. (Mind you the Marshall catch was special.....) but our guys have been going up lately to bring balls down. Why not see if you could use that advantage?
Now, maybe those who got to see preseason practices could chime in on whether or not we were working on this. But I saw a real weakness last night in a team we will face twice down the road. And watching them struggle was fun to say the least. And if they could do the same against us............ It would be glorious. Yeah, I know it's a bit down the road, but all of a sudden the "great" team from San Franwhinecisco looked pretty ordinairy last night in the 2nd half.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Brandon Marshall is one of the best in the business. We don't have a Brandon Marshall at the moment.

We also don't have a Matt Forte that demands a ton of attention from a defense.

cracengl

Rookie
Brandon Marshall is one of the best in the business. We don't have a Brandon Marshall at the moment.

Even if we did, he'd need a lot better blocking to be dangerous.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

I love to watch Forte run he's just smooth reminds me of Marcus Allen