watched the Falcons, they are slow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Atlfalcon264 said:
May the best team on Sunday win but don't. Go into the game thinking we are slow team.
I really enjoyed the punctuation error there. It gives your thought an entirely different meaning.
And one that I agree with, by the way. :sly:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If the Rams can limit their mental mistakes and get better in the red zone they'll be tough to beat this season every week vs whomever.

TexasRam

Legend
We are going to go into ATL and Slap them up.

Trust me, it won't be pretty for the Falcons.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
TexasRam joining the fray:
We are going to go into ATL and Slap them up.

Trust me, it won't be pretty for the Falcons.

Welcome to the ROD Texas! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

It must be hell living near all those Cowgirl fans. :lol:

Stop by the member map and pin your location.

We have a lot of good stuff on Facebook too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK SO I saw this thread yesterday and as luck would have it ,I had videod the Saints/Falcons game so I re-watched it last night.

Both teams looked slow IMO, I came away with the thought that Atlanta is fortunate to have Matt Ryan that he's playing behind an o-line that is below average( not any better and likely worse than the AZ line),that our d-line should continue on a a sack pace much like the pace we set last week and unless they can keep getting second and third and short they/Ryan are/is in for a very rough afternoon.

I think our DT's will get sacks this game, not predicting an outcome, their only real sack threat IMO is Osi Umenyiura who is also a bit of a liability in the run game .
If you compare who makes their tackles they don't have a d-lineman in the top 5 in tackles and only one in the top 7,whereas we have one in the top 5 ,2 in the top 7 . That means to me their d-line isn't good at getting off blocks their run defense is asking to much of the back 7 and if that is how they play us Cook is gonna have a monster game again this week.

I am confident going into this game ,I think we are better o-line against their d-line and WAY better our d-line against their o-line.

BTW Ogletree is going home guys and he was our team leader in tackles Sunday (playing the same position Dunbar did last year) I think he can cover whoever they throw at him.
I better quit typing here, before I make a prediction.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I just read where the Falcon's LEFT OT has a very sore knee. He also missed practice Wednesday. Me thinks that knee will be ailing worse just when the game begins Sunday when he lines up & looks to his left & see Robert Quinn with a big grin :sly:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think "slow" means they aren't gonna get those big plays, explosive plays. But that doesn't mean their trio of stud WRs can't methodically get 1st downs and score points.

I really hope Jeff Fisher has a great game plan and Cortland Finnegan rebounds from last week.

This game is winnable and would be a great statement game to win against a SB contending team on the road.

The last couple Atlanta games have been miserable.

-Last game of 2008 was oh-so close. And procedded to go 2-14. Doh.

-2010. Two words: Shovel pass.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I love the Rams' chances in this one but I'm not overconfident. The Falcons are indeed a superbowl contender IF their OL improves and their D improves. I thought before the season started that the Falcons could very well have the best O in the league but their D is suspect for a team that is one of the favorites to go to the big game. Rest assured, I'll try and raise the roof off the Ga Dome come Sunday! BLUE AND GOLD BABY!!!!!!!!