Watch this video and tell me you wouldn't want Aaron Murray!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

As a backup QB and developmental QB IMO he would be superb and great value in rounds 3-4. If either injury or contract forces Sam away from us in the near future it seems like we'd be in good hands with Murray.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Was watching him with Gruden and he could teach Bradford and the WRs a bit about those hard to defend back shoulder passes. I'm thinking he may be the team's 3rd or 4th round choice.

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't want anything to do with him. A career backup QB. He's not accurate enough, IMO. Don't look at the numbers, which can be skewed for QBs, watch the video. Once his throws start getting over 10-15 yards, you start seeing his WR's have to dive, jump, contort, etc just to make the catch. Many times it throws off the route or prevents the WR from having a good chance to get YAC.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/46748/349/peshek-qb-metrics-20

This backs up what I was seeing.

vg36RY0.jpg