Watch: Chris Simms ATTEMPTING to scout Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes, I am studying to be a lawyer. It makes me "skillful" at arguing semantics. ;)

The word skillful is a synonym of masterful.
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/masterful

You're obsessing over something that's entirely insignificant for no reason at all.

But the good news is that you're getting masterful for the #1 pick. Sit back and enjoy the ride, Mack. SUPER BOWL, HERE WE COME!

Can we get an adroitly please?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Just saw on NFLNet two people who have watched Goff and said they think he is going to be an out standing Pro. Rick Nueheisel and Stanford HC David Shaw. Neuheisel knows what he is talking about when it comes to QB play and mechanics. RH and DS both raved about his footwork and ability to process what he sees very very quickly. RH noted on Wentz that he hasn't played against a defense near as fast as anything that Goff has faced for 3 yrs, and noticed that when the information on certain routes doesn't go as "planned" (can't remember the exact terminology he used) but that Wentz takes a couple extra hitch steps, which tells him he is a bit "confused" as where to go with the ball. Never sees it with Goff.

Shaw, said the same things about the footwork and anticipation and the ability to drive the ball into very tight windows. Better than any QB in the past few yrs. Also that although they beat Cal every time, they were never able to rattle him. High praise from the guy who coached against him as the #1 rival. He said he thinks Goff is special.

Now why do I take these guy's over someone like Albright, Mayock, Simms, et al? ... These guys are coaches. Not wanna be scouts. they are guys who coach the position and evaluate on real terms what makes a guy good or not.

Last edited: