Was the hit on Sam legal?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legal?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks to me like he's going out of bounds. Why the hit?

816541109.gif

Lesson

Oh, really?
The hit was legal. It's unfortunate, but I think the turf monster caused Sam's injury.

…..

Legend
No need for the hit...it was a weak hit, a push really, REALLY no need to celebrate like he just cured cancer ether! LOW CLASS

But, he commited and was 4 yards in bounds when he commited.

Legal hit.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
His knee buckled to the side... he's done. We don't want an RG3 situation, either. Let him heal and come back at 100%.

Nothing illegal about it. Shoulda beat'em but dont tell their fans that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Legal.

It really wasn't a hit either. Just kinda followed him out of bounds.

had

Rookie
Lesson said:
The hit was legal. It's unfortunate, but I think the turf monster caused Sam's injury.

That hit was completely legal. And it kind of seems to me that Sam had an issue with that leg/knee coming into the game. Which is to say that I don't think it was the turf, just an already weakened joint.

A55VA6

Legend
Legal. He's inbounds and was being pushed out basically. Just a freak injury.

iced

if what they claim the rule is for when rg3 was hit last week, then no..it wasn't. they said "if the qb is obviously going out, you can't hit him"

if thats true, then no...

thing is, my mind goes "if that's peyton/bree's/rg3, they throw a flag (and they have)"

EastRam

Pro Bowler
iced said:
if what they claim the rule is for when rg3 was hit last week, then no..it wasn't. they said "if the qb is obviously going out, you can't hit him"

if thats true, then no...

thing is, my mind goes "if that's peyton/bree's/rg3, they throw a flag (and they have)"

Exactly what I was talking about earlier..