Was Stl Insanely Everything Rams When Gsot Was Going To The Superbowls?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have been through a bunch of SF to the superbowl and even one other time when the hawks went and living in those areas. But, I have never seen anything like what is going on in the Seattle area right now. You can't move without seeing their colors and every walk of life sporting their gear.

I really hope they don't win but I have to give their "fans" credit (even though most of them don't have much of a clue about the game)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
They all want to be a part of the "12th man" though a lot probably hasn't given a shit about them till last year. The bandwagon is strong with that one.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They all want to be a part of the "12th man" though a lot probably hasn't given a shit about them till last year. The bandwagon is strong with that one.
Agree

Lots of bandwagon fans of the Broncos, too. It feels very similar to the GSOT. Give them a few 2-4 win seasons and their stadium will be having blackouts lol.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Their fan base is created along media hype lines. 12th man this earth quake that. Funniest thing to watch is people on Facebook change their allegiance to a team to the Seahawks

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Broncos fans are like us in that they root for the team but get discouraged and stay home and watch instead of put out their hard earned bucks for tickets to an incomplete product.