Was it intentional?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you watched the news and opinions by the talking heads this week approaching this game, along with the opinions of the majority of fans, there were strings of opinion that passed through just about every show and forum:

1) The Rams needed to play faster because that is where almost all of their successes have come from.

2) Playing soft passing D wasn't working. Not against AZ. Not against ATL. For certain it wasn't going to work against Dez and the Cowboys.

The fact that not only did these not happen, but they happened less than in past weeks even when the game was in serious jeopardy, makes me at least consider that the coaching was offended and decided to do the opposite.

I almost hope this WAS the case and they learned a hard lesson because the alternative is they have no idea what to do with the talent they have based on the successes and failures this season.

I've tried to reverse my negativity towards the coaching last week, but I'm convinced they are either arrogant or incompetent.

They failed to have a good plan. They failed to adjust their plan. They failed. This was a HUMILIATING loss for a young team on a short week facing a division rival.

You almost have to wonder if the lackluster play and dropped passes later in the game weren't a direct result of the players' awareness that the coaching was so bad, there was no hope.

How DARE they lecture the team at half time when they should have been apologizing?