Was Hill really hurt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jdhommert

Rookie
Zach McCrite, an old 101 morning guy tweeted that he talked to some local STL sources (refused to name them) and they said that he wasn't pulled for injury reasons. That was the first I'd heard of it, then saw the thread here. Not sure where/who else said it.

My buddy and I noticed and were laughing after Hill threw the INT, with the ball in the air you could hear Fisher scream NOOOOOOO...so maybe he was not happy with things and looked for a spark. I honestly thought Hill looked decent early in the game especially hitting Quick downfield. I have no clue why he was pulled but if it wasn't injury then I think it was the wrong call (in hindsight)...but maybe he was looking to see if Davis could pull off a preseason game 3 performance, and couldn't go back to Hill after he pulled him and said he was injured.

Or he was just injured and Fisher didn't want it worse with how bad our OL was.