Warning -- this may give you nightmares

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Can't sleep -- crazy monkey-puppet lady will eat me...

crazy-coltsfans.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
Oh god that reminds me of some guy I found on Facebook who had some creepy stuffed toy that he would take to Kings games. He gave him jerseys to fit him, and would take it to meet the players events to get autographs and pictures.

There was one of the stuffed bear or whatever it was (can't remember) with the Kings star player (think Sam Bradford) and the poor guy had a look on his face that just said "what the fuck is this?"

Weirdest/creepiest thing I've ever seen. I still hope it's a joke.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Is that a seahawks jersey she's wearing?

She's a Colts fan; sporting a Reggie Wayne jersey.

Still pretty scary. Now she's in my head.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
When evil monsters strike, only one man with the power of golden horns can stop him...

It's Ram Man!!!

life_g_stlfan_576.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
When evil monsters strike, only one man with the power of golden horns can stop him...

It's Ram Man!!!

life_g_stlfan_576.jpg
Now I wanna know what Bengal Man looks like (right next to him on the left).

superfan24

Starter
X said:
Angry Ram said:

It's Ram Man!!!

life_g_stlfan_576.jpg
Now I wanna know what Bengal Man looks like (right next to him on the left).

X-
I heard you and ramshusker are dressing up like that for the Miami game next year, true?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
X-
I heard you and ramshusker are dressing up like that for the Miami game next year, true?
Uhhh...... no? It'll probably be 100 degrees with 200% humidity, so ima keep it cool.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
ilfe_u_bengals_576.jpg

Got your wish...
Wow. I wonder how those guys act on message boards? Are they apologists? Homers? Realists? Certainly can't be bashers unless they just flat out hate the coach or GM.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
MontanaRamFan said:
Ease your mind and think good thoughts of...

kate-upton.jpg
Where did you find that picture of my girlfriend?

Seriously, who the hell was the girl in your sig, and what's her phone number?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
Kate Upton... And she's only 19.
Not her (is there a guy who doesn't recognize Kate?). The one practically joggling out of her bikini.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:

Around my age. Wow...she's completely hot...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
Not her (is there a guy who doesn't recognize Kate?). The one practically joggling out of her bikini.

They are, she is one and the same. She was the cover for this year's SI swimsuit addition.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
MontanaRamFan said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

They are, she is one and the same. She was the cover for this year's SI swimsuit addition.
Now that you mention it, she does look similar. I've seen a lot of Kate Upton in the past week or so. I don't know why, but she looks different than her video that you have. That being said, I have had a hard time concentrating on your posts since it became your sig. My god, she is smoking hot.

Anonymous

brokeu91 said:
MontanaRamFan said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

Now that you mention it, she does look similar. I've seen a lot of Kate Upton in the past week or so. I don't know why, but she looks different than her video that you have. That being said, I have had a hard time concentrating on your posts since it became your sig. My god, she is smoking hot.

Indeed plus she's not a stick. She has a lot of curves in all the right places! :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/big/video/swimsuit2012/INT-AUSTRALIA-KATE-UPTON.SportsIllustrated.656x368.mp4[/flv]

[flv]http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/big/video/swimsuit2012/SHT-AUSTRALIA-KATE-UPTON.SportsIllustrated.656x368.mp4[/flv]