Warning about the Bears' game noise.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Blackhawks played the Blues tonight in Saint Louis and won.

Half of Chicago is in town for the Bears game and they are feeling their oats. A Chicago fan told me tonight, he came to both games and got a hotel for less than a Blackhawks ticket. Not saying that's true, but it looks that way.

Saint Louis was overrun tonight with Blackhawks fans. It was like 5 or 6 to one over Blues fans on the street. I Uber and I carried them everywhere and had ONE Blues group.

The good news is it was a 5.2 surge and I emptied their pockets. I also thanked them for buying my ticket, hotdogs, and beer.

This isn't going to be a home game. :shocked:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good. Hopefully they're on their way out of St. Louis at the start of the fourth quarter.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good. Hopefully they're on their way out of St. Louis at the start of the fourth quarter.

Half time:

Bears Fan - "Let's go and beat the traffic home honey"

Wife - "OK, but I'll need 5 more hotdogs for the road"

SaMk5xH.gif

Last edited:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
You mean people from St. Louis don't want to go and watch two of the bottom 10 offences face off against each other when the team could be leaving in 8 games? No wonder Stan wants to move the team.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I work in Effingham, IL and many Bear fans who I work with are going. I also have friends in my home area who are Bear fans and they're going. Funny how 95% of these people are Bear fans, yet they are Cardinal and Blues fans. :thinking: I know some became Bear fans when the Big Red moved back in the day. I digress though. I hear you on crowd noise @RamzFanz but remember the Seattle game. Our crowd will represent. :cool:

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
The same thing happened two years ago when I went to the Saints game. The streets were filled with Aints fans and someone scrolled Who Dat under the Arch. I really enjoyed chanting, "who dat, who dat gonna beat them Rams

FRO

Legend
Bears fans travel well and St Louis fans are disgruntled. There will be shots taken at the St Louis fan base today, probably by someone in the national media. So for us St Louis natives, be prepared for it and don't let it bother you. It is what it is.

manmaderam

The one and only
I'm originally from Illinois. Whole family is Bears fans, except me. I also really enjoy Blackhawks hockey but for football Rams all day! Their fan base, from my experience, is pretty fun to mess with lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You know what will prevent it from being a Bears home game? Scoring early and scoring fast. Go up 21-0 like the Raiders game last year and you won't hear a peep out of them.

On a side note, people wonder why we dislike Stan. He's doing this. Not STL.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@RamzFanz

what is a 5.2 surge?

If there is more demand than drivers, the price for a ride goes up until enough drivers come to the are. A 2.4 surge here would be a LOT and it means I will be paid two and a half times the normal rate for every ride I give in that area. 5.2 is the highest I've ever seen, and that's not a rate Saint Louisans would typically be willing to pay. $6.25 a mile plus $1.56 a minute. My last ride of the night alone paid $179.00. That's my best ride ever and not at all typical.

fearsomefour

Legend
The same thing happened two years ago when I went to the Saints game. The streets were filled with Aints fans and someone scrolled Who Dat under the Arch. I really enjoyed chanting, "who dat, who dat gonna beat them Rams
Saints fans are pretty hard to suffer through.

A55VA6

Legend
Bears fans turn on their team REAL quick. So if the Rams start pulling away, you'll hear some boos or see them leave the dome. lol