Warner The Oc?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamEERS

Pastor
Well then Leinart, if this is true, then it should be your fault that the team sucked, not the coaches, after Warner retired...

iced

i really do wish marshall was a coordinator... i can see him having talent - he read defenses better than warner presnap.. actually during warner's first season, marshall was the one getting everyone lined up and giving kurt little tips about the coverages after each play, what he was seeing, etc.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well then Leinart, if this is true, then it should be your fault that the team sucked, not the coaches, after Warner retired...
How so? After Warner retired, Leinart never started a game for the Cardinals.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I disagree with most of you.

Football isn't like basketball where one ballhog can win you games.

Warner was great when he also had some great WR's. If he had some talent around him he could make things happen but he didn't carry the team IMO.

And another basketball example would be Magic coaching the Lakers. Great players don't automatically make good coaches.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I disagree with most of you.

Football isn't like basketball where one ballhog can win you games.

Warner was great when he also had some great WR's. If he had some talent around him he could make things happen but he didn't carry the team IMO.

And another basketball example would be Magic coaching the Lakers. Great players don't automatically make good coaches.

Most of the time they actually don't do well as a coach. Sure there are a few that did but most superstar players that tried to coach flamed out pretty fast.

I disagree about Warner carrying a team. I could list plenty of examples and so could a lot of others.......but first I'm gonna hafta punch you in the nuts for saying that lol. :lol: