Wanna watch the Mayweather-Cotto fight tonight? ( OT )

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[Fight over, video removed]

Good fight overall. Good defense, and one near-knockout in the 11th with an uppercut by Mayweather. I thought it was closer than the score cards, but whatever. Those are very rarely accurate in terms of what fans see. I don't typically follow boxing much either, but I'll tune in for the big cards. If Pacquiao can finally pass a piss test, that would be one good fight (Mayweather-Pacquiao)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Buddy ordered it. Just saw sj39 n fittz sitting next to mariah c. Good fuckin fight so far. Hope cotto doesn't get gassed

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mayweather.jpg

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Thanks, never was into boxing but i actually enjoyed that fight. :shifty:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
5ccef8438ea74b16b8b97b3.png

02d97bcd4b7343ae809a457.png

Floyd looks like Fire Marshal Bill in that first picture. :sly:
And the second is where Cotto almost got dropped with an uppercut.

PhxRam

X said:

Good fight overall. Good defense, and one near-knockout in the 11th with an uppercut by Mayweather. I thought it was closer than the score cards, but whatever. Those are very rarely accurate in terms of what fans see. I don't typically follow boxing much either, but I'll tune in for the big cards. If Pacquiao can finally pass a piss test, that would be one good fight (Mayweather-Pacquiao)

Are you crazy? Pacquiao pass a piss test? He has wanted Mayweather for a year now. Mayweather is the one being a bitch.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:

Are you crazy? Pacquiao pass a piss test? He has wanted Mayweather for a year now. Mayweather is the one being a bitch.
The answer to your question is "yes." I am crazy.

As for the rest, I'm only going off of what I hear. Like I said, I don't follow boxing closely enough to intelligently debate this particular subject. I do know that a fight was set up at the end of December, but it fell through when Pacquiao refused to submit to random blood testing. I think he's since said he'll submit to testing and get a test closer to the fight, so I dunno. It's just weird that someone would refuse to get tested. Floyd's what? 43-0 now? I don't know what he has to be afraid of. But then again, Pacquiao is a big of a freight train for such a light dude.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison6 said:
Thanks, never was into boxing but i actually enjoyed that fight. :shifty:
We should change our motto around here then.

ROD... expanding your horizons. :lol:

PhxRam

X said:
PhxRam said:
X said:

The answer to your question is "yes." I am crazy.

As for the rest, I'm only going off of what I hear. Like I said, I don't follow boxing closely enough to intelligently debate this particular subject. I do know that a fight was set up at the end of December, but it fell through when Pacquiao refused to submit to random blood testing. I think he's since said he'll submit to testing and get a test closer to the fight, so I dunno. It's just weird that someone would refuse to get tested. Floyd's what? 43-0 now? I don't know what he has to be afraid of. But then again, Pacquiao is a big of a freight train for such a light dude.

Mayweather wanted Pacquiao to take a blood test right before the fight. Pac declined believing that the blood draw would weaken him. He has offered numerous times to have the test taken immediatley after the fight. Mayweather still refuses.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
Mayweather wanted Pacquiao to take a blood test right before the fight. Pac declined believing that the blood draw would weaken him. He has offered numerous times to have the test taken immediatley after the fight. Mayweather still refuses.
Well then, fuck Mayweather. I'm not a fan of anything other than heavyweights anyway. I stopped watching the sport after the fall of Mike Tyson, and am into MMA now.

PhxRam

X said:
PhxRam said:
Well then, fuck Mayweather. I'm not a fan of anything other than heavyweights anyway. I stopped watching the sport after the fall of Mike Tyson, and am into MMA now.

How old are you out of curiosity

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:

45. You?

PhxRam

X said:
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:

45. You?

41.. My middle name is adnois if that means anything..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:

45. You?

41.. My middle name is adnois if that means anything..
Not at all. Did you mean Adonis?

Oh. Or Adrian Adnois?