Wanna do a ROD mock?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Can we do the mock this next weekend? I have to be out of town the weekend before the draft

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Can we do the mock this next weekend? I have to be out of town the weekend before the draft
Absolutely. I'm anxious to see how you guys hammer this one out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:

I'd be good with that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright, let's get this thing started. OC-LeftCoast, you're on the clock.

UZoLweZ.png

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The Dude said:
Alright, let's get this thing started. OC-LeftCoast, you're on the clock.

UZoLweZ.png

Again :lmao: Reminds me of that scene in "The Dirty Dozen" with the band prematurely playing :what:

Well just so I'm not the one holding this up;

With the first pick of the 2013 NFL draft the Kansas City Chefs select Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

Why put off for the week-end what you can do today?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With the 2nd pick in the 2013 ROD mock draft,the Jacksonville Jaguars select....

Eric Fisher - LT Central Michigan

JacksonvilleJaguars3.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
mojorizen7 said:
With the 2nd pick in the 2013 ROD mock draft,the Jacksonville Jaguars select....

JacksonvilleJaguars3.jpg
Are the Raiders on the clock?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
mojorizen7 said:

JacksonvilleJaguars3.jpg

Just so you know, all of us here in the Eagles war room did our best Jeff Fisher impressions (after Jacksonville traded up for Justin Blackmon) upon reading this pick.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
MerlinJones said:
mojorizen7 said:

JacksonvilleJaguars3.jpg

Just so you know, all of us here in the Eagles war room did our best Jeff Fisher impressions (after Jacksonville traded up for Justin Blackmon) upon reading this pick.
Do you have glasses?

kohhwf

UDFA
With the 3rd overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd, defensive tackle, Florida.

BPA

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
brokeu91 said:
MerlinJones said:
mojorizen7 said:

JacksonvilleJaguars3.jpg

Do you have glasses?

Um, no (he typed anticipating a smart ass reply)

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
With the fourth pick in the ROD mock draft the Philadelphia Eagles select:

Star Lotulelie DT Utah

With Eric Fisher off the board the pick came down to Gino Smith and Lotulelie. Even though the coach and owner love Smith, they decide to follow my instincts and select Star instead, shoring up the defensive front for years to come.

So now I just have to cross my fingers and hope that his heart doesn't explode during training camp. :cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think Paul is out to get me. Not only do I have to pick for the patsies, I just realized I also pick at lucky #13. What's up with that shit Dude? :sly:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamFan503 said:
I think Paul is out to get me. Not only do I have to pick for the patsies, I just realized I also pick at lucky #13. What's up with that shyte Dude? :sly:
I'll trade my Packers pick for your Patriots pick. I live in New England and have a pretty good idea of what they need/want.

bluecoconuts

Legend
brokeu91 said:
RamFan503 said:
I think Paul is out to get me. Not only do I have to pick for the patsies, I just realized I also pick at lucky #13. What's up with that shyte Dude? :sly:
I'll trade my Packers pick for your Patriots pick. I live in New England and have a pretty good idea of what they need/want.

A long snapper?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
brokeu91 said:
RamFan503 said:

A long snapper?
Lol...a punter

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:
bluecoconuts said:
brokeu91 said:
RamFan503 said:

A long snapper?
Lol...a punter

You mean 4 of them to go with their 3 long snappers - right?

paceram

Pro Bowler
OC--LeftCoast said:
You guys are killing me :rofl:

Can we really pick Leon Sandcastle?

The more I read about him the more I get impressed with him! He has my vote!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
paceram said:
OC--LeftCoast said:
You guys are killing me :rofl:

Can we really pick Leon Sandcastle?

The more I read about him the more I get impressed with him! He has my vote!
Did you see that 40 time?