Wanna do a ROD mock?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure how it all works. Is it just like doing the fantasy draft only you actually would have defensive players to pick from?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
3 more dudes...

We can start either immediately or after free agency. If we wait until after, then you can have a better idea of what your team will need in terms of the draft. I think that's the better way to go, personally, but I'll leave that up to you all. Free Agency officially begins on March 13. For RFAs, the period officially ends on April 18.

I think we should wait until some of the free agency and combine stuff shakes out.
I agree. It'll be more realistic if we wait till the combine and free agency stuff goes down.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Aw hell, I'll give it a go...but---what's this stipulation on how the draft order is determined?? (yeah, yeah, yeah I know) Think I'm going to find a Matt Millen av.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2 more dudes....

Everyone who wants to participate, make sure your email addresses are up to date in your profile.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm in like Flynn!

In-Like-Flynn-Poster.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
One spot left open.

Who wants it?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
One spot left open.

Who wants it?

The last spot goes to this guy? (come to think of it... this would make an AWESOME avatar!)

not+me.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
The last spot goes to this guy? (come to think of it... this would make an AWESOME avatar!)

not+me.jpg

Rob Ryan looking for talent for the Saint defense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
CGI_Ram said:

not+me.jpg

Rob Ryan looking for talent for the Saint defense.

:lmao:

Good call! :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Miscounted. We have 16 now. Below is the order of the draft based on post count.
We'll do this after free agency so that everyone has a better idea of what their team needs.
Which, of course, will require a little bit of research.

5DOdYU7.png

RamFan503 said:
Not sure how it all works. Is it just like doing the fantasy draft only you actually would have defensive players to pick from?
You're essentially the GM of the team for whom you're picking. You do a little research, analyze what your team needs are, see who you're losing to FA, and who you're bringing in, and you make your pick from all available players.

We should also try to avoid "pushing" players down the board so that I get to draft them at 16. :sly:

Also, no trades.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Now I just have to somehow channel my inner Matt Millen...I can do this :what:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
OC--LeftCoast said:
Now I just have to somehow channel my inner Matt Millen...I can do this :what:

You and me both!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hmmm with the 9th pick of the 2013 draft the Buffalo Bills select... Upchuck Fuckup :sick:

At 24 the Indy Colts select Whowanna Suckit :nono:

Hey Mike Mayock what do you think of BatteringRambo's picks...well I have to say interesting to say the least but judging by these 2 who weren't even affiliated to the NFL or any NCAA football team for that matter...I'd say BR needs to keep his day job.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Miscounted. We have 16 now...

Alright. I was gonna sign up for this, but I'm way too lazy.

Do a good job fellas. I'm counting on you to entertain me. If one thing displeases me, I banning you all. Starting with X.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Username said:
X said:
Miscounted. We have 16 now...

Alright. I was gonna sign up for this, but I'm way too lazy.

Do a good job fellas. I'm counting on you to entertain me. If one thing displeases me, I banning you all. Starting with X.

You can have one of my picks dude. No point in sitting on two if someone else wants in.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
X said:
2 more dudes....

Everyone who wants to participate, make sure your email addresses are up to date in your profile.

Not 100% sure where I can change my e-mail as I don't think it's up to date...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warner4Prez said:
X said:
2 more dudes....

Not 100% sure where I can change my e-mail as I don't think it's up to date...
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://ramsondemand.com/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details</a>

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Miscounted. We have 16 now. Below is the order of the draft based on post count.
We'll do this after free agency so that everyone has a better idea of what their team needs.
Which, of course, will require a little bit of research.

5DOdYU7.png

RamFan503 said:
You're essentially the GM of the team for whom you're picking. You do a little research, analyze what your team needs are, see who you're losing to FA, and who you're bringing in, and you make your pick from all available players.

We should also try to avoid "pushing" players down the board so that I get to draft them at 16. :sly:

Also, no trades.

Patsies? Really? :twisted: How many punters can I draft?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hey X - do we work together on the Rams picks? You've got the 16th I've got the 22nd?