Wanna do a ROD mock?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
OC--LeftCoast said:
Not a bad pick den, considering what was left on this board to choose from - it was imo the right pick, I think Austin could possibly be the 9rs and 'hags worst nightmare considering their tall CBs, personally, I feel Keenan Allen is the best WR in this draft, but... maybe not in the nfc west.

Richardson (my favorite Ram pick) off this board
Warmack ( my 2nd favorite Ram pick) off the board.
Cooper (my 3rd favorite Ram pick) off the board.

Well done sir!

No worries OC I can take it and quite honestly I did not consider Allen because I guess I'm too caught up on having the speed to take it the distance. However, if Allen does not suffer the injury things might be totally different. Guess I'm just tired of not seeing someone in horns out runnng everybody else.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
den-the-coach said:
The Dude said:
Yeah, that wasn't me. I didn't make that pick.
I would have taken someone else entirely.

It was me and although a tad tardy I stand by the pick...Playmakers...Rams need them and IMO Austin is one and you can't coach speed.
I agree. Its exactly what this offense(and Sam) have had none of in years.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
He's definitely a playmaker, but I can't see him still being there at #16, and I can't see us trading UP.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Sorry guys, If 2012 first-round pick Dre Kirkpatrick can stay healthy, the cornerback position will be in good shape. The safety position could use an infusion of young talent.

With the 21st pick, the bengals select - Matt Elam

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Ok, well, the cupboard isn't bare, but it's a pick that has to count, it's a 'bonus' pick.

This pick came down to two players for me, Matt Elam, S, Florida and Georgia LB Alec Ogletree.

I know we've got holes to fill on Offense but we're only a few players aways from being an rock-solid Defensive unit, so I've gone for Alec Ogletree, I believe he's the BPA (and one of the best athletes in the whole draft) and with a lot of upside AND flexibility - Ogletree can play ILB, Saftey & OLB.

IMO there isn't a more exciting linebacker prospect in the 2013 draft.

Edit - besides Elam has just gone! lol

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
shaunpinney said:
Ok, well, the cupboard isn't bare, but it's a pick that has to count, it's a 'bonus' pick.

This pick came down to two players for me, Matt Elam, S, Florida and Georgia LB Alec Ogletree.

I know we've got holes to fill on Offense but we're only a few players aways from being an rock-solid Defensive unit, so I've gone for Alec Ogletree, I believe he's the BPA (and one of the best athletes in the whole draft) and with a lot of upside AND flexibility - Ogletree can play ILB, Saftey & OLB.

IMO there isn't a more exciting linebacker prospect in the 2013 draft.

Edit - besides Elam has just gone! lol

hell yea, I hope the rams draft Ogletree.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
phew! glad you all were ok with that one, I've been watching more tapes and I'm leaning heavily towards Ogletree now in the first, I knew there were more Hollywood selections still on the board (patterson) but seeing as we'd already picked up Austin (thanks to Den the Coach) I couldn't justify 2 WRs in R1.

And Ogletree is such a great athlete, I'd hate to see him line up opposite the Rams!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The Vikings, having just lost Percy Harvin from an already weak WR corps, are fucking delighted that Patterson is still on the board.

They select Cordarelle Patterson, WR.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
The Vikings, having just lost Percy Harvin from an already weak WR corps, are fucking delighted that Patterson is still on the board.

They select Cordarelle Patterson, WR.
Fuckers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JFo is on the clock.

RpAoQDS.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So any punters still available for that 29th pick? :sly:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
BatteringRambo probably getting laid :hehe:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm here @ work snuck away to beat my 10 minute selection limit lol.

With the 24th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Indy Colts select CB- D.J. Hayden from University of Houston.
4a3ygysy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warner4Prez is on the clock

9c09f9a97d33416f8220602.png

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Sorry for the delay gang.
I'm sure the Vikes would love to find a starting corner here, but with the value gone from that position, they'll move to another need:
Vikings select- Manti T'eo LB Notre Dame.

images

They lost their MLB Jasper Brinkley in free agency and though they have the ability to move some guys around, T'eo would be a much safer option.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
broke is on the clock

SyAORAd.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Warner4Prez said:
Sorry for the delay gang.
I'm sure the Vikes would love to find a starting corner here, but with the value gone from that position, they'll move to another need:
Vikings select- Manti T'eo LB Notre Dame.

images

They lost their MLB Jasper Brinkley in free agency and though they have the ability to move some guys around, T'eo would be a much safer option.

Am I out to lunch, or was your pick supposed to be Seahawks?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2