Walter's grade on the Britt signing.... B+

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
Pretty much exactly what some of us have already said. Good signing for the Rams. Low risk, high reward.

[walterfootball.com]

Rams sign WR Kenny Britt (1 year, $1.4M; $550K guaranteed): B+ Grade
This signing has a ton of upside. Kenny Britt is very talented and is capable of being a solid No. 1 receiver when healthy. The problem has been just that though, as he hasn't been 100 percent since the beginning of the 2011 season. For this price, however, St. Louis isn't taking much of a financial risk. If Britt reverts to September 2011 form, it'll really help Sam Bradford. If not, there won't be any consequences as far as the cap is concerned.

The one downside is that Britt can potentially poison the locker room with his negativity. The Rams could just cut him, but Britt may do some damage before that if he's unhappy. However, he has played under Jeff Fisher before, so there's only a minimal chance that he hurts his new team.

Comment on Free Agent Signing Grades below.

Follow me @walterfootball for more hiring/signing grades and updates.

duckhunter

Starter
Everybody seems to be a school teacher assigning grades. Kind of crazy assigning a grade for just one FA transaction. The analysis by itself is fine.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Everybody seems to be a school teacher assigning grades. Kind of crazy assigning a grade for just one FA transaction. The analysis by itself is fine.
I give your comment a C based on the curve.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
LMAO...random grade giver what's next? We get an A- on our draft.

Solid signing. Agree with duckhunter. And '503' he still passes so buy that man a beer!

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LMAO...random grade giver what's next? We get an A- on our draft.

Solid signing. Agree with duckhunter. And '503' he still passes so buy that man a beer!

The grade was just for the Britt signing, not for the Rams entire FA.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I know man that's why I was mocking it. The comment about the Draft was that as well.

In the entire FA I'll give us a B+ - to spite Walter.

duckhunter

Starter
Wouldn't it be nice if we could take all these grading systems and use it on our politicians.

We'd have some gnashing of teeth and real to life, cat eyeball scratching and donnybrooks then.

Forget the NFL, made for TV, raw wriggly slimy politician in the pits every Sunday.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't see people fearing Britt "poisoning" anything. He's back with Fisher and Fisher don't play that. The WRs of the Rams have a positive attitude and aren't going to let some dude show up and affect them.