Walter Football 2014 Prospect Meetings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Neither do I. I just like to see varied opinions on different subjects, don't you?
Well? You want passive aggressive? I don't think it was me, but certainly you, so come back at me, because I was interested in groves thoughts.

Now, in yours.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Since neither one of you wanted to respond, I opened a covo pvt. but I wanted to let you guys know that I am going to bed. But I will answer any question thing that either of you have to say about me when I go back online.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Using this list would this be a great/good /fair/bad mock draft for the St. Louis Rams? :

1.2-Greg Robinson, OL, Auburn (COM)
1.13-Justin Gilbert, DB, Oklahoma State (COM)
2.44-Jason Verrett, DB, TCU (COM)
3.75-Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin (SR)
4.103-Brandon Thomas, OL, Clemson (SR)
5.135-Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt (EW)
6.166-Sean Parker, S, Washington (EW)
7.196-Kevin Graf, OT, Southern California (EW)
7.comp-Chris Elkins, C, Youngstown State (EW)
Like the effort Bonifay but for my liking, I would replace one of the CBs with one the higher rated guards (Yankey, Su'a-Filo, Z. Martin, or G. Jackson). So Give me Justin at 13 and one of the OGs at 44.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Overkill on the CBs. ;)
Yep but I keep thinking that we need 2 to 3 anyway and maybe one could play some safety.

Like the effort Bonifay but for my liking, I would replace one of the CBs with one the higher rated guards (Yankey, Su'a-Filo, Z. Martin, or G. Jackson). So Give me Justin at 13 and one of the OGs at 44.

Yes I agree but it was the best I could so with the original posters list of meetings with prospects.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Using this list would this be a great/good /fair/bad mock draft for the St. Louis Rams? :

1.2-Greg Robinson, OL, Auburn (COM)
1.13-Justin Gilbert, DB, Oklahoma State (COM)
2.44-Jason Verrett, DB, TCU (COM)
3.75-Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin (SR)
4.103-Brandon Thomas, OL, Clemson (SR)
5.135-Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt (EW)
6.166-Sean Parker, S, Washington (EW)
7.196-Kevin Graf, OT, Southern California (EW)
7.comp-Chris Elkins, C, Youngstown State (EW)
I think this would be pretty good. I'm not the biggest Robinson fan but i can understand why others would want him. He also fits with the players who have spoken to the Rams, as per the above list.
Personally i LOVE Gilbert, i think he will make an excellent corner in this league and re. the amount of corners, you can never have a enough quality DB's so that wouldn't be too bad. Whilst i would like to see other positions addressed, i appreciate that is not possible based on the players listed in the OP.

Well? You want passive aggressive? I don't think it was me, but certainly you, so come back at me, because I was interested in groves thoughts.

Now, in yours.
I have offered my opinion. I really don't see how you can try to turn this around on me, but each to their own. I certainly don't have anything against you DR RAM, i simply felt that the tone of your reply was unnecessarily harsh. If that was unintentional then i understand. It just seemed to me that you were dismissing his opinion rather than encouraging him to expand on it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep but I keep thinking that we need 2 to 3 anyway and maybe one could play some safety.

Yes I agree but it was the best I could so with the original posters list of meetings with prospects.

Nah, none of those 3 are safety converts sadly. I agree with us needing 2.(one in the first 3 rounds and another in the mid to late rounds for depth